34. Surprise?

{ Jungkook's P.O.V }

"Hyung~~ I'm worn out." I whined for the thousandth time.

It had been more than an hour since we got off of the aeroplane and were waiting for Jimin hyung's mom's son or in other words, Jimin hyung's step brother, to show up.

During our flight, Jimin hyung told me about how messed up his family is so that I won't die from shock when I'll see them.

Jimin hyung's mom married an American man who has 3 sons and 3 daughters. Jimin hyung's mom always liked it when her house was filled with the sounds and laughter of children.

On the other hand, Jimin hyung's dad is her total opposite. He likes peace and quite. He married a Korean woman who has a son and a daughter. Both her children are adults so their house is usually quite quiet.

I wonder how they married each other in the first place.

"Mom's not picking up." Jimin hyung said, gritting his teeth as he put his cell back in his pocket.

"Don't you know her address?" I asked as I rolled my trolley suitcase around Jimin hyung.

Turning his head to me, he gave me a death glare, "If I would have known then would we be still here?"

Chuckling nervously, I nodded, "Yes, yes. You're right." I said as I stopped moving around him and sat on my suitcase.

Staring at the street outside the airport, my stomach started grumbling from hunger.

"Why don't you just call your father?" I asked him as I rubbed my dear empty tummy.

"But... mom said that I should go to her first..." Jimin hyung mumbled.

Frowning, I stood up straight, "Are you seriously kidding me? Just call your dad!" I yelled at him, showing him my fist.

"But... But-"

"You know a man goes wild when he's hungry." with a dark aura, I got closer to him and held up my fist.

Gulping, he smiled before placing his hand on my shoulder, "Jungkookie, no need to be scary. I'll call him."

{ Eun Bi's P.O.V }

I stood looking blankly at Ashley's and Jay's face as they both did the same.

Let's rewind the time a bit.

~~~

Humming to the song being played in my airpods, I skipped through the street as I munched on my chocolate bar.

It was soon that I reached uncle's house and it was not later when I noticed the big moving truck just outside the house.

What is that truck here for?

Just then, a very cool looking car stopped beside the truck and came out the person I least wanted to see.

Kate.

Taking off her sunglasses, she noticed me and waved her hand in the air, "Yo. What's up?" she said and without waiting for my answer, went to talk to the truck driver.

"Nothing's up with me, what's up with you?" I mumbled with a nervous grin.

"What?! Are you kidding me, old man? Look I didn't paid you to buy this s***." suddenly, Kate started yelling.