6. Bully

{ Eun Byul's P.O.V }

When Tae and Jungkook left, I came back inside. Entering my room, I found Eun Bi sleeping on the bed.

Girl, if you sleep like that, where am I gonna sleep?

Looking at the time, I decided to let her sleep until dinner. Putting the covers over her, I plopped down beside her before taking out my cell phone.

I smiled as I wrote in a text message.

To: Tae

Tomorrow is going to be so much fine, I can't wait!

Sent: 6:47 PM

Smiling in excitement, I looked at Eun Bi.

"Eun Bi, you may not realize it, but even if I am two minutes older than you, that means that I am older than you," I said to her sleeping image.

You might think that I wouldn't have realized it but I know that something has been bothering you for days.

I'm so ashamed of myself that rather than helping you with what you're going through, I don't even know what it is.

Standing up, I clenched my fists in determination. "Whatever it is bothering you, I will find it soon, my little bee."

Just then, my phone beeped. Holding it up, I made a poker face at the weird emoticons Tae had sent me before reading his actual message.

From: Tae

Me neither, that's why I'm gonna dance now to contain my excitement

\(゚ー゚\)

♪┌|∵|┘♪

And while dancing, I flipped a table!

─=≡Σ(╯°□°)╯︵┻┻

"Oh and...

ಠ_ಠ

DON'T BE LATE!!

Received: 6:52 PM

Groaning in anger, I gritted my teeth.

"Why does everyone tell me to not be late?! Just you wait, Taehyung. Let's see who's gonna be late tomorrow." I said, giggling evilly.

{ Jungkook's P.O.V }

Sighing as we were stuck in traffic, I glanced at hyung who was smiling while was texting someone.

We barely got out of their house and now he's texting her?

Even if he took me today with him, he didn't quite give me any attention, because he was too busy with Eun byul. And now, even if she is not here, he's texting her.

From his idiotic actions towards her, I can guess he's not romantically interested in her than why is he always talking to her or talking about her.

Maybe my guess is wrong.

But seriously, I feel so distant to hyung because of her. Since he came back, we barely got any time to hang out or even have a decent talk.

First Eun Bi gives me a headache and now her older sister is pissing me off.

What's with these sisters?

I wish they'd disappear.

[ Morning ]

{ Eun Bi's P.O.V }

Stuffing the last piece of bacon inside my mouth with mom's attentive gaze watching my every move, "T..there. I a-ate it," I said, with my mouth full before gulping it all down.

Standing up, I grabbed my bag and walked towards the front door after saying, "I'll be off, mum." and hugging her shortly.

Mum held my face before planting a kiss on my forehead. "Have a good day."

Smiling, I nodded before walking out.

The walk to school was peaceful with no unfortunate circumstances happening, like a car of a person named 'Jungkook' which his brother is driving stops beside me.

Reaching upon the school gate, I walked inside and headed towards my locker.

The moment I opened my locker, my jaw hung down. Paint, water, garbage and God knows what smelly thing was thrown all over my stuff inside my locker. And my pictures on the locker door had weird doodles of moustaches and beards on them.

Turning around, I saw that everyone in the hallway had stopped with their eyes on me. The grave silence in the hallway was broken by the echoing sounds of footsteps.

Everyone made way as Jungkook walked through the hallway. Stopping in front of me, he glanced at my locker before looking at me.

Unlike his usual prankster and childish self, he wore no smirk and his face was completely expressionless.

He looks pissed. Way too pissed.

The very next moment, he pushed me towards my locker. The mixture of weird fluids and garbage got stuck in my hair, making everyone look at me in disgust.

Sh*t, man! I just used unnie's shampoo today and my hair smelled so nice.

"WHAT THE HE-" my yelling was cut off as he pulled out a small paper bag from his pocket and poured its content on to my head. The bag containing white flour was emptied on my head as I gasped in surprise.

No longer angry, I took a step away from him as I felt really scared.

Gulping down the lump in my throat, I was about to run away from the scene when something was thrown at me.

Jungkook held another egg in his hand as he threw the first one at me. Giggles erupted from the crowd of students.

Hiding my face with my hands, I started crying.

"S-Stop it..." I mumbled between my sobs as I sat down on the floor.

Showing no mercy, Jungkook threw the other egg at my head.

"What's all the commotion people? Are you all here for my welcome?!"

Just then, a loud voice came from behind the crowd of students.

A familiar voice.

The crowd parted as a young girl walked through.

My eyes widened as I saw Unnie, her bright eyes became dead as she looked at me.

With life almost sucked out from her form, she mumbled.

"E-Eun Bi?..."

To be continued...