44. The Date And The Accident

{ Eun Bi's P.O.V }

"Here," looking at the notebook that was held towards me, I looked up at the person holding it.

Glancing at the clock, I said to Jungkook, "Wow. I didn't expected you to return it this early. The first class just ended."

"Yeah. I made Jimin hyung help me. By the way..." he trailed off as he hesitated to say his next words.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my brow.

Sitting down next to me, he whispered, "It's a secret so don't tell anyone. Okay?"

I nodded as I listened carefully.

Looking around before bringing his mouth closer to my ear, he whispered, "I think someone's stalking us."

"What?" I asked in surprise.

Nodding his head, he took out a paper from his pocket, "I found this in my locker this morning."

Listening to his words, I looked at the paper. On the paper was written something in a very cranky writing.

"Stay away from Eun Byul. Dipsh**." I mumbled the words written on the paper.

"Are you sure you're not pranking me?" I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"What? Why would I prank you like this. If I had to, I would do it in some other way."

I nodded, "Well, that's true. This kind of prank is not your cup of tea."

"Exactly. The king of pranks does not falls to such low and petty tricks. If I've to prank someone, I'll do it upright." he said proudly.

"Good morning."

Turning around to the voice, I saw Jay standing there.

"Oh, morning Jay-"

"Your name's Jungkook right? Don't you think you're sitting too close to Eun Byul," Jay said with a smile on his face. But his smile was not the usual one. It reminded me of the expression he made the other day on the roof.

"What is he saying?" Jungkook asked, ignoring Jay as he stood up.

Oh right. Jungkook's rusty English skills must have made him unable to understand Jay.

"My class will be starting soon, so I'm off. See ya," saying that, he walked off.

"You two seem quite close." Jay's voice came from behind me.

What's this? I feel like I'm getting interrogated for a crime.

"No, no. I just lent him my notes, that's all- The teacher's here," I said looking at the teacher. Jay walked to his seat, making me release a sigh of relief.

Why was he making me so tense?

~~~

"And this is how you get the correct answer," I said, smiling proudly.

"Wow, you're smart." Jungkook said, showing me a 'thumbs up' as he turned the notebook towards him.

It was currently recess and since Jungkook almost begged me, I agreed to help him out in maths after school.

Yawning, I stretched my arms out, "Shall we head home now?"

"Yup. I'm all done. Let's stop by the lockers, I've to get something."

I nodded at his words as we both collected our belongings. As we were walking through the corridor where there was no one, Jungkook suddenly yelled, "Eun Bi, duck!" saying that, he sat down but since me being me, I decided to look forward instead of sitting down.