26. Scaredy Cat

{ Eun Byul's P.O.V }

Heaving out a sigh, I fiddled under my covers, trying to find sleep in any position. But with the same thing going around my head, there was no possible incoming of any sign of sleep.

[ Flashback ]

"HEY! EUN BI!"

Upon listening to his voice, I fastened my pace.

"Hey, wait!" running up to me, he grabbed my forearm, "Eun Bi, what's wrong?"

Sighing, I shut my eyes, "Nothing."

"Then why aren't you talking to me? You didn't reply to my messages either," grabbing my shoulders, he turned me to him, "Is everything okay?"

Looking up at him, I met his worried gaze that was piercing into mine. Flashes from the memories of last night started hovering my mind as I stood there, until he called her again, "Eun Bi?"

I pushed him away, "Everything is just fine," I said, gritting my teeth.

And without waiting for his reply or any further questions, I ran away from there.

End Of Flashback

Sitting up, I switched on the bedside lamp as I massaged my forehead.

Why did I run away from there?

No... Why didn't I run earlier?

With thousands of questions perplexing me, I reached for my phone on the table. '9:47 PM' was the time that the clock indicated. Running my fingers across the screen as I put my pin, I dialled her number.

After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"EUN BI! What's up?"

"I'M SO EXCITED, UNNIE! This all is so new and I can't wait to roam around. I just got ready for school and am waiting for uncle to drop me to school. How about you? It must be night there, right?"