41. Hiyori

{ Eun Byul's P.O.V }

My name is Eun Byul. Lee Eun Byul.

I'm a seventeen years old highschool student.

Recently, I had some ups and downs in my life. I found out that my best friend, who I thought was a jerk, was not really a jerk and my little sister, who was an angel is not really an angel.

So, after all that, I am now on my way back from school and towards Taehyung's house.

Today, I have sworn on my favourite anime character to make up with Taehyung and finish the series we were watching together even if we have to stay up all night.

Or that is what I planned until I reached his house.

{ Taehyung's P.O.V }

My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.

I'm an eighteen years old highschool student.

Recently, I had so much drama in my life that I stopped watching dramas because there was no drama that had more drama than the drama that was going on in my life.

But after much hardships, I am currently sitting in the backseat of our car with my backpack in my lap as I am excitedly humming to the song.

"Tae, honey, please change the song. I feel like my ears have started to bleed," my mom said as she turned her head around and looked at me with a begging expression.

"Sur-"

"You know what, son? I bought these really amazing ear pods last week. Wanna try?" Dad said, cutting me off as he threw at me his fancy new looking earpods.

"Thank God!" Mom exclaimed as she huffed a sigh of relief and gave a pat on dad's shoulder, "Good job, dear."

Connecting the earpods before playing the song, I stared out of the window at the peaceful view outside.

The journey to Grandma's countryside farmhouse was almost done with my excitement growing more and more by every passing minute.

Some might wonder why I like countryside farmhouses so much. The reason is that I spent most of my childhood with my grandma at her old farmhouse. When Jungkook was born, mom became really sick and had to stay at the hospital and dad went straight to mom after work. So, I was sent to my grandma's who taught me all about planting crops, harvesting and most of the stuff farmers do. I even rode a tractor!

I remember I cried so hard, whining, that I didn't wanted to come back to the country until I saw my baby brother, Jungkook. It was the sight of that little creature sleeping peacefully in mom's lap that something struck me in my heart.

I have to get home or else this kid will take my place.

Yeah, jealousy. How much I wanted to punch that little fluffy puffy face of his when mom and dad played with him, I can't describe with words. But even thought all that, my name was the first word he spoke.

"We're finally here!" Mom exclaimed so loudly I could hear it over the sound of my songs. Looking over, I saw grandma waving at us while standing in front of the front door of the farmhouse.

{ Eun Byul's P.O.V }

"Kai~~" a soulless gravely voice left my mouth as I placed my hand on the shoulder of the young man who was jogging in the park.