32. Tears

{ Eun Byul's P.O.V }

"You made it!" I heard Kook yell as soon as I stepped inside the airport. Looking up, I saw him walking towards me with a big smile on his face.

I smiled back at him, but that smile soon faded when I saw a smiling like-an-idiot Taehyung following him.

"Yeah. I'm a person who keeps my words," I said as I took out my cell to check the time. "When does your flight departs?" I asked.

"About 20 minutes from now." he said with his usual bunny smile.

"Wait a second. Since when did you both become such good friends?" Taheyung asked, eyeing me and Jungkook suspiciously as he crossed his arms.

Of course. This idiot doesn't know the truth.

"Mind your own business. Anyways, where's Jimin?" I asked, looking around.

"Sobbing alongside his luggage. He's been acting like a crybaby since yesterday," Taehyung answered as he pointed towards a gate, "Wait again, why are you asking about Jimin? I don't remember you even have a decent conversation with him," he said, bringing his face closer to mine as he observed it with his eyes narrowed.

"Get lost," I said, slapping his face away from mine before giving him a glare.

"Woah, what did I do? You, young lady, has some serious explaining to do about your changing behaviour. You know you're very much behaving like a girl I know," he said, gritting his teeth, "The girl who looks very much like you."

"What? What are you implying on my Unnie?" I asked, pointing at my chest as I took a step closer to him.

Eww. Saying 'My Unnie' is cheesier than I thought.

He chuckled before saying, "Aww, since when did Eun Bi grow so much to hit her oppa (big brother)?" he said with a cheesy grin as he started patting my head.

"Umm, guys. I'm very much sure that we don't have time for this," Kook said as he put his arm as a barrier between both of us before I could break Taehyung's jaw, "Hyung, I'll guide Eun Bi. Meanwhile, can you bring me a drink? You see, my throat feels very dry ," Jungkook said, flashing a smile at Taehyung before placing his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"Eh... fine. Only cuz you're gonna leave," saying that, Taehyung stomped off with his hands intertwined behind his head.

"Dude, you're leaving me with that pain in the a** guy?" turning around, I said to Kook with a frown.

"Haha, sorry. Let's go now," saying that, he started guiding me where his parents and Jimin were waiting.

~~~

"Hello everyone." reaching the familiar group of people, I greeted them.

"Eun Bi, dear," Mrs Jeon said before coming up to me and hugging me. "Such a pleasure that you came," she said, smiling at me as she backed away from the hug.

"It's no proble-"

"Eun Byul~~" cutting my conversation off with Mrs Jeon, someone specific attacked me with a hug.

"H-hi there, Jimin," I said to Jimin, a nervous smile on my face as Mr and Mrs Jeon looked at us in confusion as to why he addressed me as 'Eun Byul'.

Leaning in, I whispered in his ear, "You j***, who are you calling Eun Byul?"

Backing away, he chuckled nervously, "I-I meant Eun Bi. I'm glad you could make it."

"Yeah. So why are your eyes so puffy?" I asked, pointing my finger at his eyes.