7. Fists And Tears

{ Taehyung's P.O.V }

*beep beep*

*beep beeP*

*beep BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP!!*

Groaning, I reached out my hand to my cell phone, "Shut up, damn alarm." turning off the alarm, I drifted to sleep once again.

Few Hours Later...

My cell phone kept buzzing from notifications. Lazily, I grabbed it and looked at the screen.

One truc-

No, two trucks of shock hit me and my eyes widened as I forgot sleeping as sat up.

Number one shock was that it was 1:24 PM.

SCHOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Number two shock was that...

68 TEXT MESSAGES FROM EUN BYUL!!!

"She must be really upset. Looks like I'm in for a beating." Chuckling, I scratched the back of my head as the image of an angry Eun Byul yelling at me for missing school's first day popped up.

As I started reading her messages, I was smiling at her cursing first but then my smile faded away as her cursing got too serious which made me upset.

Even more of a shock hit me when I read further messages.

From: Eun Byul

How can you do this to me? I never thought you'd hide something so big from me! I don't even believe you considered me a friend. Is your brother all that matters to you?

What about me?

You know what? I can't even bear to see your face anymore or hear your voice.

FU*CK YOU!

Received: 1:01 PM

Wh-what?

Just then the door slammed open and in walked an injured Jungkook.

"KOOK?! What happened?!" I yelled as I threw away my cell phone on the bed and walked up to him.

His shirt was torn and he had a purple eye. His forehead as well as his lip and his cheekbone were bandaged, not forgetting to mention that he was limping instead of walking.

"Did you had an accident?!" I exclaimed as I sat him down on the bed but he gave no reply.

"Say something, bro." I pleaded with worried eyes, my heart hurting at the sight of my younger brother this badly injured.

Finally, he gulped and opened his mouth, "Eun Byul. She's the one who did this." he said.

I couldn't believe my ears.

I-I must have heard wrong.

"Come again?"

He sighed. "Your friend, Lee Eun Byul beat the shit out of me in school-"

"What are you talking about?! Why would Eun Byul do such a thing?"

He chuckled, "I knew you wouldn't believe me. Why even bother asking?" he asked with a sad smile before pulling the covers over him. "Just leave me alone."

"But Jungk-"

"Hyung, go away. I don't wanna talk to you," he groaned from inside the covers with a really annoyed and tired voice.