38. Jae-Eun

{ Eun Bi's P.O.V }

Dragging my feet inside the school, I made my way towards my class with my head facing down and the big black hoodie covering most of my face.

Why?

Because I was looking no less than the scary character of a horror film with all those dark circles beneath my eyes, my hair resembling the nest of a bird and negative vibes flowing out of my image.

"Good morning!" I heard from behind me and without turning around I knew who the voice belonged to.

Turning around slowly with my head still facing down, I mumbled a "Good morning." to Jay.

"Woah, what's up with the oversized hoodie? You look like a person who just got dumped." he said sarcastically.

"Yeah," I said before letting out a deep sigh.

"Wait, you mean you actually got dumped!? Who the heck dumped you- No, I mean, you never told me you liked anyo-"

"Shaddup, bro. I don't like anyone and no one dumped me," I said before rolling my eyes.

"Oh, that's good. So what's up then?"

"It's nothing serious..." I said before walking past him.

It's the freaking most important thing for me!

"Really? Then, did someone ever told you that you suck at lying?" he said before taking a step forward and standing in front of me, "Seriously, Eun Byul. What's wrong?" he asked placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I... I had a fight-"

"OH MY GOD! DID SOMEONE PUNCHED YOU?! WHO TH-"

"Jay! Calm down. It's just my... sister," I said as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Oh, your twin sis, Lee Eun Bi, right?"

"How do you know her?" I said as I looked at his face from under my hoodie.

"Well... You once told me yourself, don't you remember?" He asked in a nervous manner.

"Yeah, it's her," I nodded before shaking my head and rubbing my eyes to get rid of the tears, "I'll be going to class then. See you later." saying that, I walked past him but suddenly, he grabbed my arm from behind.

"You're not going anywhere."

{ Jungkook's P.O.V }

Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!!

These were the thoughts going inside my head.

Go to America they said, it will be fun they said.

Sitting on the dining table with Jimin hyung and his parents for dinner, the perfect word to describe the atmosphere was 'awkwardness'.

"Boy. What's your name?" asked Mrs Park, pointing her fork at me.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." I answered width a wide smile across my face.

"It is unmannerly to talk during a meal." Mr Park said sternly on which Mrs Park rolled her eyes before nodding.

I looked at Jimin hyung who looked a hundred times tenser than I was. Seriously, the guy was freaking sweating.