10

Dave

I walked out of the bathroom and Kim was sleep. I snatched the covers off of her but she didn't even move. I laid between her legs and kissed her face.

"Stop." She mumbled

I ran my tongue down her neck and gently bit it.

"If I have a hickey, I'ma kill you." She spoke still sounding half sleep

"No you not." I went back up and kissed her lips.

"Watch me."

"Your little ass can't do shit."

"Prova mig David. Jag knullar dig" She laughed (Try me David. I'll fuck you up)

"Yo. Chill with that. You know I don't know what you be saying. You sound sexy as fuck though"

"Would you prefer spanish?" She looked down at me

"I barely speak that either."

"Yea. I bet."

"You staying here tonight?"

"Yep."

"You had no other choice."

"Right. Get your dick off my leg and get off me so I can go fix myself something to eat."

"This dick will change your life." I got up off her

"Ha! Ok David."

"Why you always call me that?"

"Is that not your name?" She looked at me

"I mean it is but I like Dave. I prefer daddy."

"You aint my daddy."

"I can be."

Kim

I walked into the kitchen and looked through his fridge. He had some pizza in there so I decided to warm some up for me.

"You know I gotta go to Miami tomorrow." Dave walked into the kitchen

"Ima miss you." I poked my bottom lip out

"I'ma miss you too mama. I'll be back by Monday though." He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and sitting me on the counter

"That's so long." I dramatically sighed

"It's not. I'll be back before you know it. You can FaceTime me anytime you wanna see me."

He stood between my legs, pressing himself against me. I placed my arms around his neck, pulling him closer so I could kiss him.

He caressed my thighs as we kissed. I could feel him getting hard against me. I moaned and attempted to get closer to him if it was possible.

"Keep trying me. I'll fuck you on this counter." He pulled away from the kiss and eyed me.

I hopped off of the counter and grabbed my pizza out of the microwave.

"No comment huh?" He smacked my ass

"Wassup nigga! Where you at?" The front door opened. Clarence appeared at the entrance of the kitchen. He opened the pantry and grabbed some chips out.

"So you just gon walk in my shit like you live here?" Dave crossed his arms

"I got a key." Clarence smiled and held up his keys.

"For emergencies."

Clarence shrugged and walked over to where I was. "You got pizza? What's left?" He opened the microwave.