19

Kim

I laid across the bed as Dave talked on his phone. I didn't have to work but I did have to do Ari's hair later.

"Yea bro. Shit crazy." Dave shook his head

I crawled up behind him and placed my chin on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his body and listened to him talk.

"I know. We gotta make moves asap."

I placed light kisses on the side of his neck and down his back. I ran my tongue across his ear and slowly slid my hands towards his boxers. I slipped my hand inside and slowly began to stroke him.

I continued to kiss on him as he grew hard in my hand.

"Yea bro. I kn-shit." He lowly cursed "Nah. I'm good. I'm not doing nothing."

"Fuck me papi." I spoke just above a whisper and gently bit his earlobe.

"Aye Dom. I'ma hit you back. I gotta handle something." He ended the call

He stood up from the bed and pulled me by my legs to the edge. I only had on a shirt. No bra, no panties.

He held my legs down by my inner thighs and sent a long, slow lick down my center. He began licking and sucking on my clit.

I ran my hands through his hair. It had grown out a little. He was hungrily eating me like his last meal. My moans filled the room and I know that only motivated him more.

I felt my climax building and I gripped his hair. "Fuucck." I moaned. "I'm cumming." I absentmindedly tried to closed my legs but he kept them open and slid in his fingers while still eating me.

"Please!" I moaned out as my body began to jerk. "I can't." I nearly screamed. He never stopped and before I knew it, I was squirting all over the bed and floor.

My body was still slightly jerking even though he had pulled away. He leaned in and kissed me while pushing his full length inside.

"Shit - wait." I placed my hand on his stomach trying to push him back some.

He smacked my hand away. "Take this dick baby." He placed kissed on my neck and continued giving me long slow strokes.

He was driving me crazy. He remained at a steady speed and hit my spot over and over. My walls tightened around him and he grunted.

"Shit." He bit his lip. "This mine?" He wrapped his hand around my neck

I moaned in response.

He tightened his grip. "Answer me baby."

"Yessss." I breathed out. "It's yours." My eyes began to water from him constantly hitting my spot. "Please daddy." I whined and my walls tightened around him again

"You cumming?" He kissed me. "Cum for daddy."

His pace never changed and I released on him. My legs shook like never before and he released right after I did.

He leaned down and kissed me as he began to stoke again.

"Shit stay wet for a nigga."

"Just you."

"Better be. This my shit. Don't forget that."

~~~~

I stepped out of the shower and dried off with my towel. I put on one of Dave's shirts and some sweats. Ari should be getting here any minute now. Moments later, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and stepped aside to let Ari  in.

"Damn bitch you living lavish and shit."

"Girl bye this is not my place."