25

Kim

14 weeks. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I look huge. I pulled down my dress and it was hugging my stomach. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You just want everyone to know that you're in there." I talked as I rubbed my stomach.

It was no secret. Everyone knew I was pregnant. Everyone except Brittany. She was the only person that didn't know and that's only because of our work schedules. I honestly don't care about her knowing. She ain't nobody.

"Big mama." Dave smiled as he walked into the room. He loved to rub my stomach and talk to the baby. He would do it 24/7 if he could. "Don't be on your feet for too long. Take as many breaks as you can."

I smiled as he rambled on. He's been so overprotective but I love it.

"You hear me?" He asked

"Huh? My bad, what you say?"

"I said I got something for you."

"Ooo. What is it?"

He held up a small box and I eyed him.

"Just open it." He laughed

I carefully opened the box and inside was a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring.

"It's so pretty." I pulled it out and put it on my finger.

"Its just a promise ring until I put a wedding ring on your hand."

"Awww babe." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"I love you mamas."

I stepped back and looked at him. He smiled and dropped his head before pulling me back to him.

"Really?"

He laughed and nodded.

"Babe." I pouted and a tear escaped my eye. "I love you too."

"Don't cry." He wiped my face.

I held his face and kissed him. I couldn't believe he actually said that he loves me.

"I didn't know I would make you cry. I'm sorry." He kissed all over my face.

"It's not cause I'm sad or anything." I laughed. "I'm just shocked." I cleaned my face. "Got me all emotional before work." I playfully smacked his shoulder.

"My bad." He laughed. "We still going to my moms for dinner?"

"Yea. I'll be here by 6:30"

"Alright." He nodded. "Don't work too hard."

"I'll try." I grabbed my keys off the dresser.

I get tired so easily now. I was damn near out of breath walking to the car. I unlocked the doors and got inside.

I decided to stop by McDonalds to get three chocolate chip cookies. I like their cookies, only when they're soft though. I made my way to the salon after getting my cookies. It was full so I had to park across the street. I made sure I locked my doors before going in.

"Heeyyy." Everyone spoke.

I smiled and greeted everybody as I walked through. I threw my trash away and got my stuff ready for my client. I had to install a frontal so I plugged up the blow dryer too.

"You poking today." Ari came over and rubbed my stomach.

"I know." I sighed "I feel huge and I'm not even that far. By the time I get to like 8 months I'ma be 10 times bigger than this."