24

Kim

I sat on the bed and looked at the ultrasound picture. I went to the doctor last week but I'm still in shock.

"You know I got you right?" Dave rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I know." I smiled. "I'm not upset or nothing."

"Good." He sat up. "I got my boys tracking Tia. They already found her moms crib so I'll probably drop Aubrey off over there today."

I poked out my bottom lip. "I'm going to miss her little face."

"Don't stress it. You'll have a fresh face to look at in about 7 more months."

"Very funny."

"I'm just saying." He shrugged as he sat up. "You going to work today?"

"Yes." I nodded. "I have to be there by 3."

"Well I'll see you when you get off." He kissed me. "Maybe we can go get dinner if you feel like it."

"Sounds good." I grabbed my keys off of the dresser. "I shouldn't be gone too long I only have two clients today." I stood in front of him and rested my arms around his neck. "Then I can spend the rest of the day with my baby." I pecked his lips a couple times.

"This is why you pregnant now." He smirked

"Nah. Its cause of your weak ass pull out."

"I'm not even going to get into that." He laughed.

"Mhmm." I grabbed my phone. "I'll see you later"

I left out of his apartment, making sure to lock the door after me. The elevator was taking forever but I refuse to go down the stairs. Once I finally made it on and down to the parking garage, I got into my car.

Dave insisted on getting a car for me. He actually bought it without me being with him.

The all black G-Wagon was parked next to his white range. I pulled out of my parking space and headed to the salon. One of my clients today was Cardi. I haven't seen her in a while so I was happy that she was coming.

Pulling into the parking lot, Shea was walking out of the salon to her car. I parked and got out, locking the doors behind me.

"Baby mama!" Shea yelled and came over to hug me.

"Yo loud ass." I laughed.

Shea, Queen and Cardi are the only people I've told since my appointment. As for everyone else, they'll figure out when I get bigger.

"Look at this little pudge." Shea rubbed my stomach. "TT baby is growing."

"I know." I sighed. "Seem like I wasn't poking out a week ago."

"You kinda were but it just looked like you were bloated."

I nodded and walked into the salon. "Hey." I smiled and spoke to Ari and Maci. I didn't even feel like fucking with Brittany today.

I could feel Brittany's eyes on me as I set up my workstation with everything I needed.

"Can I help you? You need something?" I turned and looked at her.

She smiled and shook her head looking at her phone.

Dave

I strapped Aubrey in the car and got in myself. I put the address in the gos and pulled out of the parking garage.

Tia's mom live in Jersey City so this was going to be a little trip, especially with the way traffic is right now. I'm glad I fed her before I left. I don't have time for no crying while I'm driving.

It took a little over an hour to get to her moms crib. I pulled in the driveway and turned my car off.

I grabbed the bag and her carseat and walked to the front door. It sounded like a party was going on inside. I knocked loudly and waited for an answer.

"Go see who that is!" I heard someone yell.

A few seconds later I could hear the door being unlocked and it swung open. Tia stood there looking like she had seen a ghost.

"Damn. This where you dipped off to?"

"Dave. I can explain. I'm sorry."

"It don't even matter. You good." I handed her the baby bag. "That shit was foul though." I gave her the carseat.

"I was scared. I didn't want her growing up like I did. You got money so I figured you would take care of her."

I laughed. "You have got to be the dumbest bitch yet. You sound stupid as fuck. What's wrong with ya moms house? It look pretty decent to me."

She sighed and looked at me.

"Exactly. Take care of your responsibility. And if you really feel that way, find her real father and maybe he'll take her."

I got back to my car and checked my phone. I had a message from Deuce. He was letting me know that he was going in and to not forget about the meeting next month. I decided to pick up some lunch for Kim. I know she didn't take anything. I stopped by our favorite japanese spot and got her some hibachi. Surprisingly, rice and chicken has been the only things she can keep down now.

There weren't too many cars outside of the salon so it must not be too busy today. I grabbed her food and hopped out.

Kim

"I don't even know what the hype is about when it come to Michael B. Jordan. He's not even that cute to me." I shrugged

"You must be blind." Maci laughed

"Just not my type."

The salon door opened and everyone's head snapped in that direction. Dave was walking in with a bag in his hand and a cup in the other.

"Damn. All eyes on me. I feel like Tupac." He laughed.

"What you doing here?" I stood from my chair.

"I came to check on my baby. You good? You feel ok?"

"I'm fine." 

"I got you some food."

"What is it?"

"Hibachi chicken and rice."

"You know me so well." I joked.

"Well you can't eat anything else." He sat in my chair. "You done for today?" He pulled my closer to him

"Not yet. I'm waiting for Cardi then I'll be done."

I stood there eating while he was rubbing my stomach. Once I realized what he was doing I looked around and Ari was looking directly at us.

"Thanks for the food."

"You're welcome. I'ma get outta here though. If you need anything call me." He kissed me. "I'll see you when you get home." He stood up. He spoke to Ari, Shea and Maci before leaving.

"Ok bitch! I peeped!" Ari loudly spoke and laughed

"Huh?!" I tried to act clueless.

"I saw what happened. Just know that I know." She smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stuffed food in my mouth trying to hide my smile.

"She keep eating like that she gon be fatter than she already is." Brittany commented

"Oh bitch, bitches don't get "fat" I air quoted. "for no reason." I winked at her.