45

Kim

I signed the marriage license and handed the paper to Dave to sign. The officiant, Devon, was someone that he knew. The guy took the paper after Dave and signed it as well.

"Aight family, I'ma get this down to the court house for you and you will receive your official marriage certificate in about a week. Congratulations." Devon smiled

"Thank you." Dave and I spoke at the same time.

"Congratulations." Queen squealed and hugged me.

"Please don't tell anybody. Not even Cardi." I looked at her

"I know, I know."

"Ya'll coming to the grand opening of my new restaurant tonight right?" Dave asked.

"Another one?" Clarence spoke. "My bro doing big things out here."

"You know how I do. Gotta keep the money flow steady."

Dave has really worked to keep a low profile. He has several successful businesses and with the way he moves now, you'd never guess he moved drug across the country. His businesses cover it all. From the outside looking in, Dave is simply a successful entrepreneur.

~~~~

"Ya'll are still coming to the opening right?" I spoke as I sat on a group facetime call with Ari, Shea and Maci

"You know it." Shea responded.

"Good." I continued to do my makeup

"And what type of place is it again?" Ari asked

"It's like his places in Atlanta." I lined my lips. "A restaurant during the day and then at 8pm it transitions into a 21+ club."

"It's honestly a genius idea." Maci spoke. "You get the best of both worlds." She shrugged.

"Exactly." I nodded

"I'll be back baby." Dave appeared behind me. "I gotta go handle something real quick." He kissed my cheek.

"Ok." I looked back at him.

"Be ready by 8." He spoke before leaving out of the room.

Dave

"Who is this nigga?" I spoke through the phone as I rode to one of my businesses.

"He won't say shit unless its to you" Dom responded.

"Bet." I hung up the phone and lit a cigarette. We were only two blocks away from the place.

The truck came to a stop and I stepped out.

I walked inside of the small diner and looked around

"He's in the back." Mike spoke