30

Kim

"Daddy's baby is moving alot today." Dave smiled as he rubbed my stomach. "She gon be a daddy's girl."

"Oh whatever." I rolled my eyes.

She finally revealed to us what she was at my 8 month check up yesterday.

"Don't be hating." He stuck is tongue out.

"Get off me." I smacked his hands away and attempted to get off the couch.

He sat there and laughed at my struggles but I finally made it up.

"Ha ha, fuck you." I walked into the kitchen.

"I just tried but you act like you scared." I heard him following me

I grabbed the container of ice cream out of the freezer and leaned against the island and ate it. Dave stood directly behind me and his hand roamed my body.

"Stop." I whined. "I'm trying to enjoy my ice cream."

"I'm not doing anything." His hand found its way into my panties. His finger slowly circled around my clit. "Shit already wet." He lowly spoke.

The simplest touch sent me over the edge these days. He pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. Shortly after, he was sliding into me. He thrusted slowly inside of me. I clenched around him and he hissed.

"Fuck." He lowly groaned

My phone began to vibrate on the counter. Shea was calling me on FaceTime.

"Answer it." He stopped and kissed my neck

"No." I shook my head

He slid his finger across the screen and answered the call.

"Yo! Wassup?" Dave spoke

"Where's kim?" Shea asked

"Right here." I pulled myself together before picking up the phone.

"What ya'll doing today? I'm bored as fuck." She sighed

"Nothing. I was ju- shit." I cursed feeling him begin to thrust again.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I dropped some ice cream."

"You and your food." She laughed

"U-um. I'ma c-call you back." I quickly hung up and moaned.

He drilled into me now that the call ended. I came all over him and he released shortly after.

"Now get out before my man gets home." I joked and pushed him back.

"Make me fuck you up." He pushed my head.

"Yea, yea." I walked to the bathroom

After I cleaned myself up, I went into the bedroom and Dave was pulling on his pants.

"Where you going?" I asked

"Gotta handle something real quick. I'll be back."

I rolled my eyes and laid on the bed.

"Come on. Don't do that."

"Do what Dave?"

"I'm always here with you baby. I just gotta take care of this. It'll be quick. I promise. I'll bring you some food back."

I smiled. "I want some chicken biscuits with gravy from Mandolin."

"Whatever you want." He came over and kissed me. "I'll be back. I love you."