43

Kim

Our trip to Aruba was well needed but I was happy to be back home with my baby.

Dave went down to Atlanta for a few days to handle some business so that left me home alone with Kai. I didn't mind it though.

I checked the baby monitor to make sure she was still sleeping and she was.

My phone lit up and Ari's name was at the top of the screen. I quickly answered it knowing she was at the hospital right now.

"He's here." Her mother's voice flowed through the phone and then the camera flipped to Ari.

" Her mother's voice flowed through the phone and then the camera flipped to Ari

"Awww. Congratulations mama." I smiled

"Thank you." Ari smiled but her eyes remained closed.

"I'll be there to see you guys later on. Get some rest."

"Ok. See you later."

I ended the call and placed my phone on the charger.

Dave

I sat in the back of the bar talking to Dom and Bully. Jay went back home because Ari went into labor, which I completely understood.

"He got five more minutes and I'm out." I looked at the apple watch on my wrist. "This nigga wasting my time right now."

The bell sounded throughout the bar indicating that someone had walked in. I looked towards the door and shook my head.

"Emilio, what the fuck?"

"Hey Dave, I was in traffic." He laughed.

"You of all people should know I don't like waiting." I mugged him.

"How do you put up with this guy?" Emilio joked, talking to Dom.

"Are we gonna talk numbers or you are going to continue to put on a comedy show?" I raised an eyebrow

Emilio sat across from me and cleared his throat. "I got five shipments coming in tonight. Straight from Cuba. And its good shit man. Top tier, grade A."

I nodded. "I can do 70,30." I sat back

"30 percent? Come on East, thats like a slap in my face."

I shrugged. "I got the movers and you know I have them everywhere. The last shit I got from you didn't even sell at what it was supposed to. Top tier my ass. That shit was iight at best."

Emilio sighed. "You know that shit was a mishap last time. We talked about that."

"Yea, we did." I agreed. "But that still doesn't change the facts. Now you can accept the 30% or you can keep it pushing and find someone else to try and sell your shit for you."

"Fine." He spoke after a few minutes.

"The way I see it, if this is as good as you say, we'll be locked in and then I'll consider upping the percentage. Until then, nice doing business with you." I shook his hand as I walked out of the bar.

"We still stopping by the range?" Dom asked as we got into the car.

"Yea, we can do that." I started the car.

I drove about 20 minutes from the bar we were at to a shooting range that we had spotted before. I parked in the parking lot and got out. We all rented guns and walked to the stalls. I wasn't new to shooting so I knew exactly what to do. It's always good to get a little practice in.

"Well look at what the cat drug in." Rocko appeared to my left.

"The fuck you want."

He threw his hands up. "I can't be cordial?"

"No."

He laughed and leaned against the wall. "You making real big moves out here. I see you. Deuce left everything to the right person."

"Again, what the fuck do you want?"

"I'm just trying to get my money but everywhere I seem to go, is 'East territory'. It's enough out here for everybody to eat but it seems like you being a little greedy."

"You hear what you just said? Its enough out here for everybody. Find you a spot that I'm not at and get the fuck outta my face." I turned around

"Nah I'ma need you to back down."

"Or what?" I laughed. "I don't play these games bro. And you not about to punk me outta nothing. My shit flows smoothly. If you got a problem with that, do something or shut up."

He chuckled and nodded. "You right. You be safe out here." He left out of the room.

Kim

I laid on the couch in the living room wrapped in my blanket holding Kai. She fell asleep about a half hour ago but I haven't felt like getting up yet.

The front door opened and I quickly sat up. I sighed, relieved to see it was only Dave.

"Hey mamas." He came over and kissed my forehead. "I missed ya'll" he kissed Kairi's face.

"We missed you too. I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow?"

"I cut my visit short. I handled everything so it was no need to waste time down there."

I nodded and laid back down.

"I'm getting in the shower. When I get out, I need you up here."

I peeped over the top of the couch and his face held a smirk.

"I got a lot of aggression I need to let out and that pussy is the perfect place."

I rolled my eyes and hid my face so he couldn't see me smiling.

"Aight. Don't make me have to come get you." He jogged up the steps.

I waited a few moments before going upstairs myself to put Kairi in her bed. I speed walked down the hall to our bedroom and the shower was still on. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the bed. He's been gone for 3 days and I needed him just as much as he needed me.