39

Dave

"Yo, where the hell you been?" I laughed as I dapped up Jay

"Shit man, I just been chilling with my girl. You know how that goes."

"Word. You ready for this move?" I looked over at him

"Always." He nodded. "South Carolina right?"

"Right. Dom packing up the car right now. I need you to make sure lil dude can handle this. This is a big responsibility. I'm trusting you cause you my boy, but if he fucks this up, that's yo ass. You know I don't play about my money."

"Bruh shut the hell up. I got this. He know what type of time we on."

"Yea iight my nigga." I walked out of my office.

Over the course of two months, I've managed to expand my business to three more states. Now I have work moving in New York, California, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Chicago, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana and Florida. My next move is Texas but I have to be strategic when I make that move. Chess not checkers.

I glanced in one of the rooms and my girls were bagging up my product for me. I stood there and watched each one closely. They never looked up.

"The fuck are you doing?" I spoke causing them all the jump

I walked to the end of the line and stood in front of Ashley. She was one of the newest girls in here. I noticed that she kept rubbing across her nose every so often.

"N-n-nothing, D. Just working." She looked at me for a split second then down at the table.

"You fucking with my shit?"

She quickly shook her head. "No. W-why would I do that?"

"You lying to me?"

She stood there

"So you can't hear me now?"

I grabbed her by her neck and the other girls gasped loudly.

"Can I help ya'll? The fuck ya'll watching me for? Don't worry about what I'm doing." I looked over at them.

I firmly held Ashley by her neck and lifted her off the ground.

"You fuck with my shit, I fuck you up. It's simple. Now you lucky I'm in a good mood today or you would've had a bullet in your head and I'd be home by now. I'ma tell you this one time and one time only, do not..fuck with...my shit." I let her go and she dropped to the ground, coughing.

"Aye Jay, come put this bitch in the shower and get her ass outta here. She done for the day." I stepped over her and left the room.

"Bro. Let me talk to you real quick." Dom placed his hand on my shoulder

"Wassup?" I stepped back into my office. I took note of the concerned look on his face and waited for him to speak.

"I just got a call and I don't know how to say this bro."

"What? Something happened to Kim?" I was getting ready to run out but he grabbed me

"Nah." He shook his head. "Her and baby K good."

"Oh." I paused "Well what is it nigga."

He sighed. "Deuce gone bro."

"What you mean gone?"

"Niggas caught him on the yard. Stabbed him 16 times. Died on the scene."

"You fucking with me right now." I sat on the edge of my desk