14

Kim

I arrived at the theater and found a park. I spotted Chris as I was walking to the entrance.

"Hey." I smiled

"Wassup." He pulled me in for a hug. "I got us 2 tickets for Deadpool."

"Cool." I nodded

He held the door open for me so I could walk inside.

"You wan't some candy? Popcorn? Slushy?"

"All that." I smiled

"I gotchu baby girl, just tell em what you want."

I walked up to the counter and told the worker what I wanted. "Let me get some peanut m&ms, a large popcorn and a large blue raspberry slushy."

"And add on a large Sprite and some sour patch kids."

"That'll be $36.78" The cashier spoke after she punched in everything we had got.

Chris pulled a stack of money out of his pocket. He pulled a 50 from the bunch and placed the rest back in his pocket. "Keep the change." He spoke and grabbed the popcorn and candy

I grabbed our drinks and headed to the movie.

2 hours later

Chris and I walked out of the theater and headed towards the parking lot.

"That was good." I commented on the movie

"Yea. It was." He nodded. "Where did you park? Let me walk you to ya car."

"You don't have to."

"Chill." He laughed a little. "You good."

I approached the all white Range Rover and hit the unlock button.

"Damn you doing it like that? Big balling I see." Chris joked

"It's my friend's car. I'm just borrowing it until I get mine."

"Well I enjoyed tonight." He stepped closer. "We'll have to do it again sometime."

"Yea."

"Drive safe." He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I smiled

~~~~~~

8:45 AM

The alarm on my phone went off and I groaned, feeling around the bed trying to find my phone. I didn't feel it so I sat up and threw the covers back. My phone was all the way at the end of the bed. I turned the alarm off and laid there. I finally got myself up and got ready for work. After I brushed my teeth and wet my hair a little, I decided to just slip on some leggings and a tank top. I had nobody to impress at that salon.