☁️✨

Y/N smiled as she walked along the pavement hand in hand with her best friend/boyfriend. Finn Wolfhard was amazing.

He had showed her that even though many people could turn their backs
on you, people could still care.

She laughed as Finn began to dance to the music playing loudly in the streets. He was jumping around wildly like a mad man and then eventually Y/N joined him as well.

Finn smiled and admired his girlfriend who was swaying her hips to the beat. The couple walked hand in hand to their shared apartment.

Y/N began to admire Finns face as he turned around and flashed his goofy smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N sat up shaking and sobbing. Tears running down her cheeks. Not again.

She checked her phone to see that it was already 6:30 A.M and decided to go visit Finn.

She walked through the alleys of the crowded city of Vancouver. Her breath got caught up in her chest when she stared at the building in front of her.

She walked in and wandered around till she found him.

She had a bouquet of sunflowers in her hand.

Finn had always loved sunflowers. He said that they were photogenic and represented their love. Bright and beautiful.

She placed them down on his gravestone that said:

In loving memory to the boy who brightened up all of our lives.
Finn Wolfhard
Dec 23 2002-May 31st 2022

Y/N placed the brightly colored flowers on his gravestone. She sat down and began to tell him about her day.

Little did she know that Finn was their in spirit, sitting across from her admiring what he was once able to call "Mine"