🌻✨

How you guys met:

Richie
You were reading a book and neither you nor Richie were paying attention of where you guys were going.

The rest of the losers club had gone around you, but because Richie was too distracted with god knows what he was headed straight towards you.

The boy literally almost killed you.

He had looked up just in time to see you standing there and literally launched himself into the grass to stop himself from almost literally killing you on the spot.

After he literally almost ran you over with his bike you guys got talking and now here you are 1 year later in a relationship with trashmouth Tozier himself.

Tyler
You and a couple of your friends were having a sleepover and decided that pizza was going to be the food you guys would destroy today.

You set up the delivery and played Rock Paper Scissors over who had to go downstairs and pay for the pizza.

Unfortunately you had lost and had to pay. You sighed when you heard the door bell ring.

You opened the door and saw what you thought was literally the cutest guy standing in front of you with pizza.

"Delivery for Y/N ?" Tyler asked.

After that day you would come constantly order pizza or anything else just to see the cute boy. Eventually you guys got talking and that started a wonderful relationship.

Mike
You had met Mike through Dustin.

You and Dustin's parents were best friends so obviously you guys became close.

Eventually Dustin figured it'd be nice to introduce you to his other best friends. You guys were in your bikes and headed over to Mikes house.

All the boys were surprised because Mike had never liked new people but the moment he saw you, it was like you'd know each other for years.

Shortly after you joined the party you met Max and El. You were a little suspicious of the connection Mike and Eleven had, but then later on Mike would confess his love for you.

Finn
You were at the skate park with your little brother.

Your little brother Devon was only 7 years old but he loved skateboarding so you decided since you were old enough and had nothing better to do that you would take him to the skate park.

You were sitting in a bench trying not to get ran over from all the teenagers zooming around like mad men.

You turned to see a blonde guy in his early 20's recording a curly brown headed guy who seemed to look around your age.

The curly headed boy had messed up a trick which ended up in his skateboard heading directly towards your little brother Devon who immediately tried to use it.

After telling Devon that you would get him a new skateboard if he would just take the boys skateboard back to the boy, there you were standing talking to the curly headed boy who's name ended up being Finn.

You and Finn sat down and began to talk and eventually he had to leave. Before leaving you guys had traded numbers and when you weren't looking Finn ran up to Devon and gave him his skateboard to keep.
-

This was my first preference and it was actually really fun to write.