☁️✨

Y/N sighed as she pulled into the all way too familiar driveway. She was excited but also irritated because she never liked being on the spotlight.

Today her and Finn were going to confirm their relationship to all his fans and she was the definition of nervous.

There was two ways it could go.

They fans could take it well and all would go but smoothly.

Or they could hate her and all hell would break loose.

She walked into the house to see Finn sitting in the couch with a determined look on his face.

"You ready ?" He asked

She nodded and smiled.

He took put his phone and place it again a mug so it would stay up.

He opened Instagram and clicked on livestream.

As soon as they were live immediately 12k+ people joined practically instantly.

She felt like she should just sit up and sprint behind the phone and into a room but Finn was holding onto her hand so tightly as his knee bounced up and down.

She immediately felt a little worse because Finn would do that when he was either near an Anxiety attack or was just extremely nervous.

"So guys me and Y/N have been wanting to tell you something very important to us for quite a while and we decided that it was time"
Finn started.

"Now i don't want any hate on either of our pages because if you guys are true fans you will let me and her be happy."
He stated.

"Should we say it together ?" Finn asked you.

You nodded.

1
2
3

"We're dating !"

As soon as you said that the comments blew up. They were all supportive but there was a couple here and here that were rude.

But at that moment you were the happiest girl alive.

Now you didn't have to care about not being able to hold his hand out in the open.

You guys were official.

And that was all that mattered
-
This was rushed