☁️✨

You were relaxed listening to Wonderwall when your peace got disturbed by a call from an unknown number. You simply ignored it and continued listening to music.

You got another call from the same number and decided you might as well answer it.

"Y/N ? Oh thank gif you answered ! Finn's having an anxiety attack and we need your help please !" Ayla said screaming through the phone.

Your heart started to race quickly. If Finn ever had anxiety attacks they were bad. And what made it worse was you could hear Finn crying and Jack and Malcolm yelling at  each not knowing what to do.

"I'll be there as soon as possible." You said and hung up quickly.

You called an Uber since you couldn't drive yet and told him to pull up to Finn's house.

The Uber pulled up to the house you had been accustomed to  and ran to the front door.

You were about to knock when the door swung open immediately before your first could even touch the door.

Ayla and the rest of Finn's bandmates opened the door. By the state of their faces you could tell they weren't happy.

"Bedroom ?" You questioned. They simply nodded.

You walked up the steps and guided yourself to Finn's bedroom. You opened the door and looked around. A broken mirror along with bits of glass were scattered all over. Books and papers were covering every single inch of Finn's bedroom floor.

You saw a mess but oh saw no Finn. You were freaking out until your head snapped at the bedroom bathroom where you heard light sobs.

You walked in and saw nothing at first until you walked into the bathroom fully. In the corner was Finn.

His knees were tucked into his chest and his head lied on them while he rocked back in forth while sobbing uncontrollably.

You tapped Finn on his shoulder and once he knew it was you he practically threw himself onto you.

"I-I c-can't do it Y-Y/N. Why can't I be normal ?!" Finn sobbed into the crook of your neck.

"Finn you weren't made to be normal. You were made to change the world and even god knows that." You said.

Finn smiled and hugged you tightly.

"You always know the right things to say" Finn said which made you blush.
————
Ayla and them were wondering why you guys were so quiet.

They walked into Finn's room and saw no one there. Ayla nudged the two boys and pointed at the bathroom door that was wide open.

Ayla walked into the bathroom and immediately began to coo at the sight.

Malcolm and Jack wanted to see what she was staring at and then also began to coo.

Y/N's back was to the wall and Finn's head was layed on her chest. His arms were tightly wrapped around Y/N's waist as he slept peacefully while Y/N played with his hair.

They were truly perfect couple and no one could ever interfere.
————
Wrote this last minute because I had it all prepared and then WATTPAD DELETED IT. So I had to shorten it but enjoy !