☁️✨

Finn tugged at his hair as he sat on the edge of his bed. Everybody had warned him about you. They all knew you were bad luck.

Finn and you had been dating for 6 months until you blamed him of cheating. Of course it was a lie. That boy loved you more than he loved himself.
-

Even you didn't know why you did it. Maybe you just wanted attention from the start. That's what the fans had said.

The day your relationship had been confirmed fans had said you were using him for attention.

You always wondered if it was true in the back of your head. Guess they were right.

Those 6 months were great but one day you just decided to do it.

You answered a fan and pretended to rant on how Finn had been cheating on you with Millie.

Of course the fan page posted the conversation and it went viral.

Finn had texted you and called you trying to get an answer from you.

You blocked his number and went live pretending to cry over the "situation"

A lot of fans didn't believe you but most of them did believe you.
————
It had been months and you had your own little fan base after what happened. 

Finn had deleted all social media shortly after what happened.

You were scrolling through social media when you saw fan pages posting about Finn returning to social media.

You searched it up and it was true.

He was back and better than before.

And with someone new.

Finn had posted a picture of a girl smiling and hugging him.

She had long brown hair that cascaded down her back and was way shorter than Finn.

She was holding a skateboard in her other hand with her other wrapped around Finn's arm. 

Finn had always tried to help you learn how to skateboard but you never cared to learn it.
————
You cried that day.

Not because you were jealous.

But because you had finally realized what you had done. You had pushed away one of the o my people in the world that could make you smile.

And now there he was smiling bigger than he had ever smiled when he was with you.

I guess people are right.

People learn from their mistakes.
————
This ones kinda sad.