☁️✨

Mike stood there staring at Eleven. He was trying to find the easiest way to say that he was sorry, and that he just didn't love her anymore.

El had been 30 minutes late to the empty arcade because she had once watched a chick flick and saw that the girls were always "fashionably late"

The first couple times Mike admitted  that it was pretty cute. The next couple times he wasn't so sure.

Mike began to think his words carefully. He didn't want to mess with the girl who could kill  him with a small tilt of her head.

"E-el I can- we-" Mike began to stutter quite a bit.

Mike sighed and then said it. "I can't do this anymore. I - I don't love you anymore." 

Mike's  eyes began to widen as he stared into Eleven's eyes quickly changing almost dark like.Her eyes showed nothing but anger and sadness.

"Woah woah woah" Mike began to shout as he realized he was floating mid air. That was all Mike saw before he was thrown into the wall at full force.
——————
Mike sat up in an unfamiliar room. There were instruments laying around, and posters everywhere.

He jumped a bit when he heard the door open.

"Oh thank god your okay!"

A random girl said while sitting beside Mike. "Don't move to much your head's still bleeding a bit." 

Mike immediately touched his head  and groaned when he felt as if his side was completely broken. He immediately lied down groaning

"I told you"

The girl said as she took of the bandage on Mike's head. She began to wrap a fresh one on his head, while she was doing that Mike began to examine the girl who had been helping him.

He noticed the tip of her tongue showing from in between her lips from concentrating on not hurting him.

"Oh my name is Y/N by the way."

Mike nodded while smiling at her, until something made him remember the rest of the party.

"Whe- where's my walkie-talkie?" mike said while feeling around the bed.

"I-oh it's in the kitchen. I heard voices but I don't want to reply because I didn't want to invade your business"

Mike smiled at her reply and
kindly asked if she could get it for him.

After Y/N got Mike his walkie-talkie she said she would be in the kitchen making some food for him so he could talk to his friends in private.

"Lucas, Dustin, Will ! Do you guys copy ?"
Mike said.

"Mike you son of a bitch ! What did you do to El ?!" Dustin shouted through the walkie-talkie.

"What did I do to her! She would've killed me if it weren't for Y/N!!" Mike said forgetting that they had no clue who she was.

"Who the hell is that ?" Lucas replied to Mike.

"No one,forget it!" Mike said frustrated.

"We'll talk about this later, but can we talk about why El tried to fucking kill us ?!" Lucas yelled.

Mike swallowed.

"I broke up with her."

—————

Part 2 Monday ! So I just checked my readings and WE HAVE 500+ READS WHAT I DIDN'T EVEN THINK I WOULD GET 5 WHAT THE HELL?! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR MY STORIES AMD READ THEM I APPRECIATE YOUR EXISTENCE SO MUCH 💞💓💗💘💕💘💖💞💓💘