☁️✨

You were ecstatic. Your best friend Finn Wolfhard was finally home from
Filming Stranger Things Season 3 and other projects.

You had finally gotten and enough courage and decided that you were finally going to confess your feelings for him.

He made you feel like the only person in the world. A single glance could make sparks flow through every corner and bend in your body.

A single touch could make you weak in the knees. His mesmerizing brown eyes. You could look at them forever, get lost in them some would say.

His luscious brown hair. It was soft and bounced with the slightest move he would make. Y/N was lovestruck and she didn't care.

Y/N was looking at her appearance in the mirror when she heard he doorbell. Her heart immediately began to pound almost like she had run a marathon.

She heard the door open and close from down the stairs. Maybe it was because she hadn't seen him in a year but she froze in place.

The door closing echoed in her head.

She was shot back into reality and then quickly ran down the stairs. She didn't see him in the living room and her heart sank for a moment.
Had he not come ?

That thought was quickly interrupted when she heard a familiar laugh in the kitchen. She quickly rushed in and there he was, sitting on a stool leaning on the kitchen island.

Y/N's brother who was their age had dropped an egg and it had splattered all over the kitchen floor. Y/N made a quick note to scold him for that later but then looked at Finn.

He made eye contact with her and it was like they were the only two people in that kitchen. She rushed up to him as he did the same and the collided into a bone rushing hug.

They stayed looking at each other for a while until they got interrupted by Nick and Y/N's mom walking into the kitchen.

Finn immediately let go off Y/N and she frowned a bit but covered it with a blush spreading over her cheeks.

They immediately began to catch up while
Y/N's mom began to make dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
(After dinner)

Y/N and Finn then headed off to the back yard and decided that just for the fun of it they would go into their treehouse which hadn't been used since they were 8 years old.

As they climbed in they took a look around.
Y/N smiled at something carved into the wood of the tree house.

Finn + Y/N= ♥️

She chuckled at it and then saw that Finn began to get nervous.

"Is something wrong Finn ?" She questioned

"I-I'll tell you later. Let's catch up for now"

And that's what they did.

Finn had learned that while he was gone Y/N had started drawing and eventually began studying art and music.

Y/N learned that Finn had taken on so many roles while he had been gone.

And then Finn decided it was about time he told Y/N something that he had been hiding.

"Y/N I need to tell you something important" he said while staring deeply into her eyes.

Y/N immediately got nervous but simply nodded her head as if to say "go ahead"

Finn's eyes began to twinkle a bit as he said "I have a girlfriend."

Y/N's heart broke them and there. She had been let down yet again. She wasn't crying yet. At this point she had basically become numb to most emotions from being let down so often.

"Tell me about her." Those were the only words Finn needed before he went in depth over his girlfriend who he loved so much.

He went on to describe her.

"Ocean blue eyes"

"Lusciously long brown hair"

"Slim body"

"Quite tall"

"Beautiful personality"

"Does anybody else know ?" Y/N questioned.

"Only our parents and Nick. We wanted to keep it a secret so fans won't try to break us apart."

At this point Y/N's eyes were now glossed over. She put her head down and that's when Finn noticed his best friends state.

"Hey what's wrong ?" He said in a worried tone.

He only heard a mumble which he couldn't make out.

"What was that ?" He asked quietly

"I LIKE YOU,YOU DIPSHIT"
Y/N said in an enraged tone.

"I'VE LIKE YOU SINCE 6th GRADE. YOU MAKE ME FEEL BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH. YOU MAKE ME BLUSH WITH THE LITTLEST EYE CONTACT. GOD DAMMIT FINN I LOVE YOU!"

Finn froze. He looked up at her in shock with his eyes wide. Y/N was now breathing heavily and was looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"I-I don't know what to say. I-I'm sorry if I led you on in some way" Finn stuttered

That's when Y/N then began to full on sob.
He didn't feel the same. And Y/N had known all along. She just chose to ignore it.

All she wanted to do was be able to call him "Mine"

~~~~~~~~~~
This was a long one. Hope you guys enjoyed it ! LOWKEY my eye glossed over just a teeny tiny bit. Anyways I if there were any typos or errors feel free to comment if I don't see them
Myself I will fix them.