☁️✨

Y/N pretended to pout as her friends burst out laughing. Her two friends Sophia Lilis and Wyatt Oleff had been attempting to show her how to play guitar while being live on Instagram but just couldn't do it.

"Face it Y/N you suck" Wyatt said trying not to laugh.

Y/N stared at him with annoyance stuck in her eyes. She turned to see Sophia having a complete different convert with the fans on the livestream.

Since they were behind Sophia Y/N decided to smack Wyatt with a pillow. This ended up with Wyatt falling of the bed with his back facing the floor.

Sophia hadn't even noticed what was going on till she saw one comment:
jackdgrazer: You should probably stop Y/N from murdering Wyatt

She turned to see Y/N on top of Wyatt beating him up with a pillow.

After that Wyatt decided to lay down in the other bed as far away from the girl as possible.

Y/N began to get annoyed because no matter how hard she tried she couldn't make a note come our from the guitar.

Y/N got up and threw herself on top of Wyatt displaying her "misery" as the boy groaned from underneath her.

"Y/N your boyfriend wants to talk to you !" Y/N heard Sophia shout.

"What ? I don't even have one." Y/N said in confusion.

She walked towards Sophia and saw a comment that made her blush

finnwolfhardofficial: tell Y/N I'll teach her how !

All the comment were blowing up on how cute they would be.

After the live had ended all Y/N could do was stare at her ceiling thinking about Finn. He really was incredible.

And all of that nigh all she could think about was the freckled boy with adorable curly hair.
————

This one suck but I promise the one for tomorrow will be way better.