☁️✨

Y/N sat at the coffee shop looking out the window from across watching kids from the skate park across the street doing the most random things.

Her eyes were fixed up on a familiar person. Her ex. Noah and her had been in a great relationship until he began to hear rumors that his girlfriend was cheating on him.

He began to believe them and eventually broke up with her.

It wasn't the smoothest break up, but it was better than most of her past break ups.

She decided she would go across the street and sit on a bench to draw.

Just am excuse to see Noah.

The truth was, she wasn't over him.

She crossed the street and sat on one side of the bench.

While sketching out the basic idea of a tree she felt a pair of eyes watching her and a presence next to her.

"H-hey." A boy with dark brown curly hair said.

"Hello." Y/N said kindly.

"M-my ex girlfriend is over there and I was wondering if oh could help me out ?" He questioned as he began to lightly blush.

"What does she look like ?" Y/N asked out of curiosity.

The boy pointed to a girl across the park sitting on the bench in her phone. Once in a while she would look up and look at on certain person and start to blush.

She was looking at Noah.

Y/N got furious almost immediately and agreed to help the stranger out.

Since both of their exes hadn't even seen the two at the park they picked their stuff up and pretended that they were just walking in.

The boy immediately put his arm around Y/N when they both noticed that his ex girlfriend was watching them.

They whispered to each other and agreed to walk past her.

As the two walked past her they pretended to talk about a concert that Y/N had no idea was.

She heard the girl scoff.

Noah stopped skating and went to the bench where the girl was and put his arm around him as he sat down and kissed her cheek.

This time it was Y/N's turn to scoff.

Noah looked up and his eyes widened.

His eyes went up and down examining Y/N.

She got uncomfortable but then led it off as the random boy kissed her cheek.

Noah's cheeks turned pink and Y/N smirked. That meant he was mad.

Y/N tuned when Finn was about to giver her a kiss as the began to walk away and instead her lips met with his.

They pulled apart and began to blush.

As they walked past their jealous exes they traded numbers and took a walk around the other side of the park.
-
I don't know what this is. Also sorry for not updating school had been a huge pain.