☁️✨

[here's the first chapter of my new book mercy !]

Lily walked into the building she had been raised in. She flinched as she heard the sobs of a man being tortured in the "timeout" room as her uncle had told her as a child. She quickly stopped at the glass door and looked at the words engraved into the center of it.

Jason Walker
"the eye"

She would be lying if she said she really wasn't excited. Her uncle had randomly called her when she was out with her friends, he had said he had an important discussion to have with her. Lily hoped it was what she thought it was. Could it be ? Her first mission ?

Lily took a step forward and let out a sigh as she carefully opened the door to be faced with her uncle sat at his desk writing furiously in a journal. She was immediately engulfed with a cold breeze sending chills down her spine.

"You wanted to see me uncle ?"

The man looked up almost annoyed and the smiled as he ushered her to close the door quickly and pointed to the chair across from his desk. Lily quickly took a seat and began to listen in carefully.

"Now Lily my dear, you are aware of the work we do here in the commission correct ?" He raised an eyebrow scanning her face for an answer.

Lily quickly nodded

"Now I know you've been waiting for this for quite a while. Before I inform you on your first mission I need to make sure of something." Lily's eyes widened with excitement as she started to smile brightly as her dreams of being an agent were finally coming true.

"Yes uncle !" Lily smiled

"I want to make sure that under no circumstances you shall not show any mercy whatsoever. Understood ?" Lily nodded her head like a bobblehead.

"Very well then. Let's get you all caught up now shall we?" 

★彡☆*:.。.

" Number five.

Or as you may know him, agent 36.
A former employee from our very own commission. We've been informed that under private circumstances agent 36 has messed with a very fragile timeline on earth.

As you can obviously tell by why you're sitting here, this cannot happen. Which is why he must be stopped. We've tried sending some of our best recruits over to try and stop him but they were..terminated.

We've sent Hazel and Cha-Cha already but if we're being honest with each other, they won't be much help. Which is why we're sending you my dear. You will befriend our target, make them trust you, and in their moment of despair you will annihilate him.

That is all you will do. No more and no less. If you decide to change your mind or even dare to break your contract, we will have no choice but to take you down as well which I know you will not do.

Now that is all. Next thing tomorrow morning you will be sent to earth and your mission begins. Now go away dear I've got some important business to tend to."

★彡☆*:..