☁️✨

Y/N waited patiently at the airport for Finn.

If anybody would've seen the young girl they would smile and shake their heads at her nervousness.

She was in some jeans and a sweatshirt with "mellow" embroidered into its colorful striped pattern.

Her well worn out black converse rocked back and forth.

Her head scanned every person and any type of movement that appeared in the huge airport of Chicago,Illinois.

Her head whipped to a tall stranger in the distance.

His back was to her as he waited for his luggage patiently.

Y/N got distracted by the sound of her phone vibrating from her mini backpack hat was covered in random patches she had collected over the years.

Finn💕✨:
Bub im here where are you ?

Y/N read the text over and over and then began to run around the airport like a madman.

She remembered the stranger waiting for his luggage and decided to go check over there.

She walked towards it and saw a y'all teenage boy with brown curly hair reaching for his luggage while constantly looking at his phone.

She smiled and took off running.
-
Finn heard feet almost pounding towards him and turned around.

He saw Y/N running as fast as she could to him.

She slammed into his body and rocked side to side hugging him with all his strength.

He smiled and as a tiny tear came down his freckled covered cheek.

He hugged her back immediately.
-
They were finally seeing each other after 6 months.

The couple were now heading towards Y/N's house to catch up after being miles apart for 6 terribly long months.
-
Here's a cute one.