☁️✨

[G/N=Girls Name]

"Hello my beautiful Kiwis !" Y/N said as she waved at the camera in front of her. Sitting next to her Finn tried very hard not to show that he was very amused with the name of his girlfriends fan base.

"Today because we're not basic enough, I am going to be doing Finn's makeup while answering questions from you guys on Twitter!"

"Babe introduce yourself." Y/N said as she had realized that her boyfriend had not yet said anything yet.

"Hey Kiwis I'm Finn Wolfhard and I was blackmailed to do-"

As a joke Y/N went along with what her boyfriend had said and cut him off my placing her hand over his mouth.
-

"Anyways back to the video, First we need to start by moisturizing the skin."

"No no no hunny I do my own makeup you answer the questions." Finn said in a very dramatic and squeaky white girl tone.

"Well alright then."

Who introduced you guys to each other/how did you meet ?

Y/N said while Finn began to apply  the foundation to his face.

"We actually met through Josh (Ovalle), we had made a video together a while ago and because he thought we were both secretly insane he introduced us." Y/N said chuckling a bit.

"Babe your not-" Y/N was cut off my Finn putting us his hand.

"I do what I want, when I want!"

"Alright let's continue.."

"Who is your celebrity crush"

"Definitely Lucas Jade Zumann like
come on he's just naturally cute and innocent I love him." Y/N sighed dreamily.

Finn nodded his head approvingly. "To be honest I'd leave Y/N for Lucas. And by the way, Lucas if you're watching this, DM me"

Y/N looked at her boyfriend in shock.

"What?"

"Never mind Finn" Y/N said laughing.

"Who would you love to work w-"

Y/N cut off as she saw Finn attempting to draw on a wing which ended closely to the end of his eyebrow.

"Well your already cutting me with your jawline, now you wanna cut me with your wing ?" Y/N joked

Finn just smiled at her and continued to fill in the other wing.

Finn began to messily put on his eyeshadow which ended up making a mess all over your table.

—————
The sound of Y/N and Finn's voice was all Y/N could hear as she watched the video through her laptop 3 months later.

She smiled as she watched Finn begin to admire Y/N in the video. A warm sorrowful tear fell down Y/N's red cheek.

Y/N and Finn had broken up. His manager had decided to put him in one of those fake relationships and they broke up after Finn told her that he began to have feelings for the girl.

You were pretty big on Youtube so it was all over the Internet when the two of you broke up.

Your arrow hovered over the delete button.

Are you sure you want to delete:
Doing My Boyfriends Makeup// Q&A!

Delete ?

Yes No

Video Deleted.

You got rid of the last thing you had with Finn. You didn't even like scrolling through your feed on any social media because it seemed that all you were tagged in were pictures of Finn and her.
———————
1 year later

G/N and Finn were still happy and thriving and were know as the "it couple" as for Y/N she was now over Finn and dating a handsome blue eyed brunette named Daniel Seavey.

They had filmed YouTube Videos together and her fans completely fell in love with the couple. Y/N hardly thinks of Finn anymore, but when she does, she hopes that it was worth it.

She hoped that it was worth the heartbreak.

-
I'm sorry. I actually thought this was gonna be a happy one 💀