☁️✨

It had been a perfect day outside in Vancouver,Canada. For Y/N that is. It was cloudy day in Vancouver. Every second of the day it had been threatened to rain.

But Y/N loved the rain and loved cloudy days.
She was a junior in high school and was carrying around her worn out Kanken stuffed to the brim with textbooks and her laptop.

She decided to stop at the closest Tim Hortons.
She turned the corner when she suddenly realized her credit card had fallen out of her jacket. She turned around to pick it  up when she suddenly hit the chest of a stranger.

Y/N fell back and was about an inch away from the ground when she felt a pair of arms latch onto hers quickly. She looked up and immediately began to admire the stranger who saved her.

He had brown curly hair hiding behind a beanie. His cheeks were pleasantly covered in freckles. He had beautiful brown eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed in surprise.

"I-I'm sorry I had to pick up my card and I-I didn't  see you." Y/N quickly began to ramble as that was what she would do when she was nervous.

"Don't worry about it, none of us got hurt and I met a pretty girl. It's a win win for the both of us." The stranger said while winking at Y/N.

Y/N began to blush a deep crimson and then remembered she hadn't even told him her name. "I-I'm Y/N" she said with her hand held out.

The stranger took her hand and shook it. "I'm Finn. Finn Wolfhard." The stranger said his name almost cautious  winced at it as if he expected a reaction as soon as he said it.

Y/N was oblivious to this but then smiled. "Well I have to go study. Um I'll see you around." She smiled and was about to head off when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"C-can I get your number ?" This time Finn had been stuttering.

"Sure" Y/N smiled.

After swapping numbers the pair descended on their own paths. After getting her order at Tim Hortons Y/N took her seat next to the Window.

She took her laptop out and began working when it suddenly began to rain. She stopped working and began to admire the beauty of nature while thinking of the cute stranger she had met.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this is really boring.