☁️✨

Y/N walked into the gym nervous. She was currently entering her first high school dance.

The theme had currently been a "Masquerade Ball."

The basic idea was that you could dance with whoever the hell you wanted and you wouldn't know who it was behind the mask.

You had come with a group of friends but as usual they ditched you as soon as they stepped foot in the gym.

You made your way to the tables and just sat there. Your school was full inside and outside. The reason being Finn Wolfhard was attending your school.

One random day you were at school and you looked out the window to see fangirls swarming the school.

You sat down and just played around with the table decorations that were all placed neatly.

You were sat down when you saw a decently taller boy in front of you with his masquerade mask on holding out his hand patiently to you.

You were surprised but stood up and took the strangers hand.

-
You and the stranger had been dancing for hours and hours and had even started a small conversation.

You guys obviously didn't tell each other your guys's names.

The end of the Ight came around and you weren't embarrassed to say that it didn't want it to end. 

The end of the dance came around and all students were to exit the high school gym and go their own separate ways.

All you simply  did was walk out the door since you had been wearing a decently thin sweater the whole dance.
-
As you got home you took of your pocket and saw something sticking it from the tiny pocket on the left.

Feel free to call me ;)
***-***-****
- Finn W.

-
It took you a moment to register it but when you did you were the happiest girl in earth.

You had danced the night away with one of the cutes guys in earth.
-
Here's a cute one