☁️✨

Y/N held Finn in her arms as he broke down in front of her. Her heart broke more and more. A plane to Atlanta had crashed and had killed Millie Bobby Brown, and Caleb McGlaughlin. 

Y/N and Finn had been lucky that Finn and
Y/N had gone 1 week prior for an audition that Finn was called in for.

Finn and Y/N had gone to the airport waiting to see their two bestfriends but instead got hit with terrible news by Y/N's mother.

Y/N stood there in shock while Finn had dropped to the ground on his knees and began to choke up on his tears.

Y/N fell down beside him and brought him into a hug. Her hoodie was full of tears but she could care less.

She wanted to cry so badly but she couldn't. Her eyes were red and glossy but she refused to cry. She wanted to be strong and her main focus was on Finn for now.

She hid her head in Finn's shoulder when she noticed that the paparazzi was filming the two having their breakdown.

Y/N and Finn got up and ran towards the car, where there was nothing but complete silence.

The rest of the day consisted of nothing but silence from the two.

They had gotten phone calls from worried friends but ignored them all.

They spent the night laying together and ended up falling asleep with dry tears on their cheeks.

They couldn't stop what had happened, but they could be there for each other.

That's all that really mattered for now.
-
This is sad.