☁️✨

Messages :

Y/N 🤧✨

Hey Finn !
Any news ??

Finn 🥐👀

Sorry bub :(

Managers says I can't leave the state until we're done filming episode 5 :(

Y/N 🤧✨

Oh it's okay !

I don't think I was planning on doing anything anyways ! :)

-
Y/N sighed as she looked down at her phone. All she had wanted for her birthday was to be able to hang out with her bestfriend, but now that wasn't even possible.

She decided to go to sleep and just try and forget about it.
-
The next day Y/N woke up to texts from random relatives she hadn't seen in over a year all wishing her "happy birthday".

She went down the stair to see her mom making some pancakes.

Her mom only made pancakes on extra special days. Like when Y/N got 1st place in a competition.

She sat down and ate the huge breakfast that awaited her eagerly.

Once she was done she walked out the door and walked to the corner awaiting her bus stop.

As the bus pulled up she walked in to hear a couple of her friend begin to chime the happy birthday song.
-
Y/N arrived back home exhausted. Since her birthday had landed on a Friday she had lots of exams that had to be done that day.

Other than that she was just overly exhausted of everyone bringing up her birthday.

All she had really wanted was to see him. She hadn't seen Finn in over 6 months and really wanted to see her best friend.

She opened the door to her house only to be surprised by a room full of people and the house decorated with party decorations.

Y/N smiled brightly.

At least she would have some fun tonight.

-
Around 11:00 Y/N was pulled aside into her room by her mother.

Y/N was holding some of the presents that she had gotten and was setting them on the floor.

"Sweetie we need you downstairs, we have one more thing for you."

Y/N was confused but followed her mom anyway.

Y/N's family's and friends looked at her, their faces full of excitement.

Their was a knock at the door and everyone ushered Y/N to open it.

"WAIT LET ME GET MY PHONE!" Y/N's bestfriend shouted as she ran towards the table with her phone.

Y/N laughed.

Her friend began to record and Y/N got more and more curious.

Y/N opened the door slowly and there standing in front of her was the one and I my Finn Wolfhard holding balloons and 2 bags full of presents with a small teddy bear under his arm.

Y/N put her hand to her mouth in shock.

Tears slowly cascaded down her face in pure happiness.

Finn put the presents down and held his arms out towards her.

Y/N ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

The two swayed side to side.

Y/N let go of him and bursted into laughter after her friend began to shout ;

"MY SHIP IS THRIVING PEOPLE!!!!"

Finn picked up the presents and was greeted by everyone at the party.

Shortly after everyone began to leave.

Y/N was eager to t everyone out so she could finally catch up with Finn.

She was the happiest person ever.

Nothing could change that.
-
Here's one that isn't that bad.