☁️✨

You never really knew what to do when you were home alone. You decided on taking a walk around the neighborhood admiring the big houses.

You were crossing the street listening to music when you felt as if you were being followed.  You heard steps behind you and began to get scared.

The steps seemed as they were getting closer so you decided to make a run for it.

You were running through the neighborhood and realized that the park was a couple streets ahead of you.

You sprinted as fast as you could because you could now hear running coming from behind you.

You dashed into the park and ran up to a random stranger that was in his skateboard. "Help I'm being followed by someone! You've gotta help me." You practically begged not even bothering to look at the stranger.

"Follow my lead" he simply said.

You turned around to see a guy run into the park scanning until he saw you. He immediately relaxed and begin to walk towards you and the stranger.

You looked up since the stranger was practically towering over you and noticed he had millions of freckles and dark brown curly hair.  

The stranger seemed to be close to your age.

He grabbed your hand and walked towards the stranger. As you guys got closer you realized that it had been your abusive ex boyfriend who used to hit you.

"I'm so sorry bro we were just messing around I'll take it from here." Your ex had said.

The stranger looked down and saw the fear in your eyes.

He shook his head and said "I'm afraid I can't do that I'm sorry."and pushed past your ex.

The stranger let go of your hand and stared at you concerned while scanning. Your body up and down to see if you were okay.

Once you were done he put his hand out and said "I'm Finn nice to meet you." You shook his hand.

Before you had the chance to say yours your phone rang. It was your mom calling about where you were at. You waved goodbye to Finn and ran off.

You never saw him after that. Maybe it was just a one time thing.

———
I wrote this like 2 minutes before going to sleep.