☁️✨

Y/N shrieked a bit as she lost her balance on her skateboard. Her silver and black checkered vans hit the floor in a quick manner as she stumbled ahead of the stairs.

She was committed to doing this trick so she stepped up the hallway and jogged a bit ahead of them. She skated ahead at top speed and jumped over the stair as she landed a kick flip after jumping over the steps.

She heard whistles and claps from other fellow skaters and then smiled at a boy who was holding his camera in hand and had filmed her doing her trick.

She chuckled and walked towards the tall boy who had his skateboard on one hand and camera on the other.

"Hey could I see that ?" She asked sweetly.

The boy blinked in shock for a moment but then shook his head back into reality and turned towards her as she showed her the video.

She smiled at him and said "Here's my Instagram !"

"Send that video to me sometime"

The boy smiled and gave her his Twitter.
-
When Y/N got home she added Finn and saw that he had quite the following but could care less.

Y/N got a notification later on that Finn had tweeted and checked it out.

Finn Wolfhard
@FinnSkata

To the girl I met at 4th ward skate park, I wanna film you more often.

Y/N chuckled and liked and replied to it.

Y/N L/N
@SkaterGurl

@FinnSkata anytime buddy :) !

-

Heres a nice one related to Finn's recent tweet !