☁️✨

★彡☆*:.。.

"DARLING IM HOME !" Finn should as he slammed the door closed. He worriedly began to mutter as he heard a groan coming from the end of the hallway.

Finn walked past the staircase and towards the end of the small hallway where sniffles and groans began to get louder and louder. He quietly opened the door and had to stop him self from blushing at his girlfriends state.

Y/N was tucked under the large duvet and her face was covered so all you could see were her eyes. Her eyes were focused on the TV next to her bed. Y/N turned and made eye contact with him. She smiled and attempted to get up but her les deceived her and she began to wobble.

"What the hell happened to you ? You look like a zombie from The Walking Dead !" Finn said as he caught her and guided her towards the bed.

"Your dumbass got me sick !"Y/N said in a raspy voice.

Finn thought back to just a week ago when he himself had been in bed sick and was incredibly grateful that Y/N had been there for him because nick had not wanted to get his "virus" as he had put it.

"Okay lay down I'll try to make something for you." Finn said as he fixed the bedsheets.

Finn quickly ran out of the room and towards the kitchen where he raided the cabinets looking for anything to keep Y/N warm. He eventually spotted some tea and decided to go with that.

Finn decided to go live while he made the tea and so he could talk to his fans for a few minutes.

༄˚✧₊⁎

"Hey guys so uh I have to try and make tea for Y/N since she's sick and I was bored so might as well try to answer some questions !"

Finn answered questions here and there and pretended to scold his fans when they all began to make fun of him a he had burned himself with the mug.

Finn then quickly ended the live and made his way back to Y/N's room where she was now scrolling through her phone. She looked up and smiled as she took the tea from Finn.

Finn then took off his shoes and lied next to
Y/N . Finn wrapped his arms around Y/N who swatted his hands away.

"No I don't wanna get you sick again !" Finn simply chucked and hugged her even tighter.

"My body's probably immune to it by now, and anyways if I do get sick I get to spend more time with you."

Y/N smiled gratefully and hugged him back as she cuddled into his chest. The two layer there for hours and only got up once Y/N's parents had gotten back from work and had made them both soup. 

★彡☆*:.。.

I'm thinking of making a brand new imagine book ! Would anyone want that because I feel like I need a fresh start <3