☁️✨

Y/N was so frustrated with herself at the moment. It was finals week and all she had been doing was studying. She hadn't even eaten a decent meal in 3 days. Her friend knew it was unhealthy and decided he wanted to help.

It was Friday night and Y/N was sitting in the middle of her bed surrounded by textbook after textbook and pages of notes. At one point she thought she was going insane.

Her head immediately shot towards her window when she saw a tall figure stumbling into her room. She immediately began to scream at him then with her biology textbook.

"ITS ME BITCH OW" A voice shouted in pain.

She stopped wacking the person and then cane to a realization "Finn ?" She asked. "Yes it's me. Now help me into the bed since you broke my back by now." He said in a humorous yet sarcastic tone.

Y/N giggled and then helped him up. "Sorry I thought you were an intruder." She said while grabbing her biology textbook. "That looks like this ?" Finn said while pointing at his face.

She rolled her eyes but laughed. " So what do you want ?" She asked getting straight to the point. "I want you to take a study break today." Finn said. She quickly shook her head no.

"There's no time for that." She said in a rushed tone as she began to open up Her biology book once again.

Finn closed the book and looked at her in a determined tone. "C'mon just for today tomorrow I could help you study all day !" He said. Y/N finally gave in and nodded yes.

Finn smiled happily. "So what are we gonna do ?" She asked excitedly. "Well we were gonna go to the park before someone bashed me in the back with a textbook like a maniac." Finn snorted.

"We can watch T.V ?" Y/N suggested. Finn boded and then proceeded to throw all her books onto the floor with no mercy whatsoever.
-
The two had watched T.V till 3:00 A.M and decided to call it a night. And then next day as promised Finn willingly helped his bestfriend study for finals for the next 12+ hours with a 5 minute break every here and there.
-
Here's a cute one.