☁️✨

"ARE YOU STUPID ?!" Mikes friends screamed in unison.

"What's so bad about it ?" Mike said in confusion.

"For starters you broke the heart of a girl who can kill us with a snap of her fingers." Dustin said matter of factly.

"And if Eleven finds this Y/N person you talk about she just might kill her." Lucas said.

Mikes eyes widened at the thought.

—————
[2 weeks later]

Mike looked around nervously. Eleven had gone missing until she had contacted him through this walkie-talkie. She had said to meet him at the forest.

And he did just that. He was nervous of what she might do to him. He was deep in thought when he heard footsteps.

"Mike ?" Y/N said in confusion.

Mikes eyes widened in horror. Y/N couldn't be here while Eleven was on her way there.
Mike was too scared of how Eleven might react when she saw Y/N.

"You have to go. now." Mike said sternly

"Why what's going o-" Y/N was cut off by the sound of branches and leaves being crushed ahead of her and Mike.

"Mike." Eleven said

Mikes eyes widened even more from horror.

"E-el" he gulped

Eleven took a moment to stare at the girl standing next to Mike. Her Mike. Eleven's eyes began to water as she took in his appearance. He had a bit of a limp and his left eye had somehow gotten a black eye.

Tears fell down her rosy cheeks as she realized she had done that to him. "i did that ?" Eleven said as she pointed to herself and then to Mike.

Mike just gulped and nodded while looking at his shoes.

"sorry" Eleven said in a whisper so quiet Mike couldn't hear.

"Who is she ?" Y/N said while nudging Mike a bit.

Mike simply ignored Y/N.

Y/N looked at El questioningly.

"I'll leave you guys in private" Y/N said as she walked in a different path out of the woods.
————

Eleven tried to step forward but immediately stopped when she saw Mike flinch.

He was scared of her.

Her first love was terrified of her. Oh boy did that hurt her even more, but she knew what she had to do.

She knew he wouldn't be okay until she was gone. El stood up straighter.

"Mike." Eleven tried to say sternly but it ended up shaky.

Mike looked up at her. His eyes watery.

"Goodbye" was all El said before she walked away leaving Mike standing there alone.

He walked out of the woods to see Y/N sat by the curb with a shocked face. She looked up and immediately stood up and walked towards him.

Mike hugged her tightly almost as if he was gonna lose her. Y/N played with Mikes hair in a soothing way thinking of what had happened seconds before.
————
Y/N sat there trying to think of what had just happened when she felt as if someone was looking down on her.

She looked up to see the girl she presumed was El.

"Take care of Mike for me." was all she simply said

Before Y/N could reply she was gone.

But Y/N was going to do exactly what El had told her.
—————
This was too dramatic for my liking but oh well hope you guys liked it !