☁️✨

Y/N laughed as yet another kid stopped Finn to get another picture. He knew any costume would still get him to have to take photos with people so he decided to go all the way and be in an inflatable dinosaur costume.

People somehow managed to see through through the plastic and were able to see that it was Finn. Just to entertain people even more he began to skate and then suddenly slipped.

His bag full of candy slipped or if his hand and went flying into the air. Y/N watched as it did a flip and candy began to spill into the empty road.

"THIS IS SPARTA" Y/N shouted as she ran towards the candy. As soon as she began to pick up the candy and shove it into her pillowcase kids began to pile in and began to take Finn's candy.

Y/N could hear her Boyfriend groaning and whining in the background but she was too busy fighting with a 6 year old over a bag of Skittles.

She made a scary face which made the little boy scream and run away. After finally calming down Y/N got up and walked towards her boyfriends who was just watching her with a playful glare.

She tried not to laugh but since he was in an inflatable dinosaur costume with an empty bag of candy.
-
The rest of the walk consisted of Y/N pointing whenever a pennywise would walk by.

She also began to whine after Finn began to beg her for some candy since all of his had been stolen.

Y/N finally gave in anden him grab anything other than skittles. 

Needless to say, Halloween was amazing for the couple.
-
Only because it's spooky season y'all 🤠