☁️✨

Y/N laughed with her friends in the giant cafeteria that belonged to her specifically large high school. Her friend Sarah had made one of the stupidest jokes she had heard by far.

Her friends had kept goofing off by Y/N's mind wandered else where. She thought about her extremely cute boyfriend Finn.

He went to the same school as her but they had different periods. She had fourth and he had 6th.

She thought about the one time he had snuck into her room through the old window. She had almost had a heart attack when she saw him leaning against the window admiring her reading her favorite novel.

He had basically lunges into her room and immediately jumped into her bed. They had watched YouTube videos and ate junk food while cuddling.

Y/N had forgotten that she was in the lunch room till she snapped back into reality. She noticed that her friends had began to look behind her almost with a scared tone in their faces.

Lots of people were scared of Finn because he had a soft yet tough looking face. /N turned around to see Finn walking into the cafeteria and heading towards their table.

He saw her and made eye contact while smiling. He put his arm around her and leaned in to give her a quick peck in the cheek.

He smiled and sat down next to her. Her friends eyes were full of shock but they're faces were smirking.

Y/N blushed. She hadn't told her friends about her relationship with Finn yet but they figured it out themselves.

Atleast now they could be cute whenever they wanted.
-
I don't know what this is but oh well.