☁️✨

Y/N was furious. Her feet stomped up the stairs of the house she had become very familiar with over the past year. Her phone gripped so tightly here knocked were turning white.

She knocked on the door. But by knocking it meant she was literally about to kick the door open if no one opened the door at any moment.

Finn opened the door with wide eyes as he was frightened from the pounding coming from his bedroom door. He opened the door and was about to stick his head out when he got pushed to the side by his angry girlfriend.

"Are you fu*king kidding me Finn ?!" She shouted. Her words getting louder and louder by the moment.

"Babe what-" Finn was cut off by Y/N.

"Don't you dare call me that after what you've done !" She shouted. By now her hand had turned all white from how strongly her phone was being gripped. If anyone had seen the way she was holding that phone they would say the phone would break at any second.

"W-what ?" Finn tried his best to bring out his inner actor and act like he knew nothing. But deep inside he was crying like a little boy, because he knew that she wouldn't forgive him for what he had done.

"Don't try that sh*t with me Finn ! Who would you do that ! Am I not good enough for you ?!" Finn's heart broke at that statement. She was more than enough for him. But he didn't deserve her.

"Look I'm sorry okay ? I didn't mean to kiss her ! It was all a mistake please!" Finn begged her as he almost practically got on his knees.

Y/N shook her head.

"Why did you do it ?" She said.

"I-I don't know." He said truthfully.

"Well if you can't explain this to me, then there's no point in trying to solve this out." Y/N said and walked out the room and down the steps making sure to slam the door.

Her get lingered on the welcome mat which lauded in front of the houses entrance waiting to see if maybe he would ran after her.

He never did.
-

While she was sitting in her room with no emotion whatsoever on her face, Finn was having a mental breakdown on the floor of his room blaming himself for losing the love of his life.

Life sometimes takes away the things you truly love.

But in this situation all it was just one simple mistake.
-
I don't know how I feel about this.