☁️✨

Y/N ran up the rickety old steps of the what seemed ancient house.

Y/N had always loved the house. It looked like the oldest house in the world from the outside, but from the inside it was the most coziest house.

Y/N greeted Finn's mother as she walked through the kitchen and began to quickly run up the stairs.

"Oh Y/N dead before you go -"

Y/N was to busy running up the stairs to even hear Finn's mother talking to her from the kitchen. Y/N had been eager to see Finn as she had exciting news for the both of them.

Y/N slammed open the door in excitement only to be surprised with what she had walked in on.

It wasn't the usual messy yet neat room. It was now just an empty room crammed full of boxes.

Y/N was in utter confusion.

Just then she heard a very quiet fast from behind her.

She turned around to be met with the familiar face of her best friend.

"Why are there boxes in your room Finn?"

"I was just about to ca-" Finn tried to reply before being I erupted by a rambling Y/N.

"Wait are you moving to Nicks room since he's gone off to college ?"

"Of course you are ! I mean who doesn't want the master bedroom. Her I'll help you." Y/N said as she grabbed a random box and tried to walk Pat Finn who stopped her.

"I'm not moving into Nicks room."

Y/N put down the box in confusion. "Well then where are you going ?"

Finn sighed before he replied.

"I got an extremely amazing role in a new Netflix show and I need to move right away to be closer to the filming area."

"Oh."

"Well you'll still come and visit me often right ?" Y/N said softly.

Finn's eyes watered as he met Y/N's eyes as he began to shake his head.

"The directors said I cannot focus my time on friends at the moment. No friends. Just Family."

Y/N nodded as she began to head towards the door.

"Well have a nice life I guess."
-
2 years later.
-
Y/N scrolled though social media while liking her friends post when she saw a familiar head of curly hair.

Finn Wolfhard ?

Why did that name sound so familiar yet so strange ?

She thought long and hard before all the memories came back.

The day after Finn had left Y/N hadn't even came out of her room. She didn't eat that night either.

The rest of that year had been her family giving her pitiful looks and fake smiles in a way of tying to comfort her.

The year after that she began to quickly get over Finn and eventually forgot about him.

As for Finn, he never forgot.

He did visit friends back at his hometown who would mention Y/N's name here and there. Finn had even tried to visit her once but became to afraid of her reaction that he decided not to go after all.

Finn blew up quickly after IT and Stranger Things. He gained massive followings and a huge fan base.

Y/N on the other hand gained the slightest bit of followers after fans found her account which was full of old pictures of when Finn and her used to be friends.

The two lived their separate lives.

Here and there they would think of each other.

But because they were afraid of the others response, they never did get around to meeting.

As the years went by the two slowly began to forget about each other.

That is ...
until the found the notes.

-
iM bAcK yALl 🤠👊