☁️✨

You and Finn had known each other since you guys were 4 years old. Your parents had taken you to the park and you had tried to play soccer with a group of boys.

They had obviously declined because you were a girl, and girls had "cooties." You had tears running down your rosy cheeks as you sat on the lonely swings in the corner of the park.

Your parents had sat down by the Concession Stand and had been talking to other parents which is why they hadn't noticed their little girl crying on the swing set.

You had stopped crying now but your eyes were a harsh red, and your eyes were as puffy as could be. You were now looking down at your grey and pink converse when you saw a pair of black shoes with a white stripe on the middle of them in front of you.

You looked up to see a skinny pale boy with a helmet on and a skateboard by his side that was almost as tall as himself. He gave you a tiny smile.

He gestured towards his skateboard and said "Want me to teach you how to skateboard ?"  You had nodded your head eagerly. You were now by the sidewalk as the boy only a couple inches taller than you helped you up.

You would've fallen if it hadn't been for the little boy holding onto your arms with all his strength. Your parents had seen you by the sidewalk , and your mother was just about to grab you away and scold you on how dangerous it was when your father had grabbed her quickly and just gave her a reassuring smile.

Your mother relaxed and smile at her daughter who was now slowly riding back and forth the sidewalk with a little boy at her side. She smiled when she saw you start to giggle at what she presumed was a joke the little boy had made.
~~~~~~~
Now here you were, a junior in high school and you and Finn had aged to maintain your friendship for all those years. The day after you met Finn in the park you demanded to meet up with him again.

After Finn's parents and yours had met they agreed to play dates and all that stuff. You had also begged your parents for a skateboard that same day.

Now some people would say that you were even a bit better at skateboarding than Finn, who obviously would deny any such thing.
~~~~~
Towards the beginning of 8th grade you had realized that you had started to think of Finn as more than your bestfriend.

At one point a girl that end to school with the two of you pointed out that you basically had heart eyes whenever you stared at him.

You had even convinced yourself that you might've had a chance with him. But alas even our wonderful world can't always make our dreams come true.

Over the recent months you had seen Finn become really fidgety when he was with you until you decided to ask him why one day.

"Finn you've been really fidgety these past months what gotten into you ?"

Finn's eyes bulged and he turned a dark velvet as he began to play with the friendship bravely that lied  loosely on his tiny wrist.

"T-there's something I-I've been hiding from y-you"

Your stomach dropped. The two of you had never hid anything front the other, so the idea of Finn hiding something from you made your heart ache.

"I-I'm dating Celeste"

Those three words were probably he most painful thing you had ever heard In your entire life so far.

Celeste had been know to date every single boy in the entire school. She would hook up with them and then the next day have a new guy with her .

You had been terrified of what she planned to do to Finn. You had even hated Celeste because she used to be your best friend until she started up a rumor about you to get popular. 

Finn had never heard it and you never planned on him finding it about it. You had realized hat you had never said anything and decided to tell the truth and not even try to sugarcoat it.

"Are you stupid ?!"

"Wh-what ?"

"Finn have you not heard of her reputation with boys?!" Y/N said beginning to lose her temper with every word she said.

"Y/N you actually believe those rumors about her ?"

Y/N sighed an simply said
"She's gonna use you and then drop you like every other boy she's been with."

And then she walked away.
~~~~~
1 week later
———
Finn sat in front of Y/N's porch a sobbing mess. Tears kept running down almost like a waterfall over his red freckled cheeks. The tip of his nose was red from sniffling so much.

Y/N rushed down the door

As soon as she opened it she was met with a crying Finn on the floor.

She sat next to him thinking of what to say.

"What happened?"?

Finn just sat their thinking of what to say until he decided to try to do something.

He swallowed in fear and began to lean in very slowly.

As soon as Y/N turned to face Finn he slammed into her and kissed her with passion, and she did the same.
————
2 years later

Finn was now the most popular actor and you were now a youtuber. You guys had your ups and down but in the end it all worked out.

You were happy together and that was all that mattered to you.