☁️✨

Y/N was currently fuming.

She was currently at an interview doing a mini tour for a new TV show that had just aired recently. She was gonna be honest and say it was amazing.

What sucked is that people never wanted to hear about her. It was always about her boyfriend and their relationship.

She truly did love Finn but hated that she was only known as "Finn Wolfhards girlfriend. The current interviewer was starting to piss her off.

Everything was in correlation towards Finn.

"Is he nice to you ?"

"How's it like dating one of the biggest and best actors in the world."

"How's he doing."

Those were slightly making her angry but what made her lose it was when the interview said was :

"Do you think I'm his type."

Y/N sat there dumbfounded.

She blinked and sat there for a couple seconds. It took her brain a moment to register but when she did she made eye contact with the interviewer and just looked at the smirk that was on her face.

Y/N sat up and walked away exiting the building. She opened the door to the black car with tinted windows and stepped in.

Finn smiled as he looked up at his phone but when he realized her state he simply scooted over to her and comforted her.

As she ranted to him he nodded his head and replied with "yeah" "mhm" "ew" while playing with your hair.

It seemed like he wasn't paying attention but in reality he was just too concentrated in playing with your hair.

When you guys got home you guys binge watched movies and then messed around with the guitars.

-
Idk what to label this 💀