☁️✨

"imagine finn meets you at a doughnut shop and is dared to talk to you."

Y/N

I stared at my book reading it over and over again as if it was some type of foreign language. You had refused to study for your test but your sister had forced you to go to the coffee shop only to leave you alone as she went off with a boy she met. Typical.

I groaned and almost hit my head in my table when I was stopped by someone tapping my shoulder impatiently. I turned around to see a boy giving me an apologizing smile.

"My friends are currently sitting at the booth in the very back probably staring and I'd really appreciate if you made it seem like you're enjoying this conversation please." He gritted through his teeth with a big smile.
-
You carefully eyed the table at the back where there were four boys and one girl. Three of the boys laughed and filmed. The girl seemed to be glaring at the boys while the last remaining boy read a book not caring about what was currently happening.

You looked back at the boy in front of you. He had freckles, he was slim and tall, and he had curly hair that seemed to have been dyed before. You mentally sighed at how much you had observed. Thats what you were good at. While your sister went out to meet new people, you observed them. You studied their appearances and figured out how they functioned by the way they dressed. 

The boy in front of you was confident enough to wear nail polish which made you smile. Yet he was humble enough to wear simple clothes that made him look quite attractive if you were honest .

"Oh uh no problem." You smiled lightly at him.

"Uh they dared me to ask for your number but if you want you could just pretend to hand me a small paper." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly

You smiled at him as you turned around and grabbed a pen and a notecard. "It's alright I'll just give you my number. That is if you don't mind ?" Y/N looked up at the boy who immediately smiled.

"I-uh that would be - um. Yeah ! I-I'm fIne with  it."The boy stuttered as his cheeks immediately began to redden more and more. You smiled as you gave him a paper.

"WOHOO !" A boy with curly hair and a big goofy smile shouted as he filmed. The boy turned around and casually flipped him off. The boy turned back to you and shook his head as he laughed.

"I'm sorry Uh- my name's Finn. Finn Wolfhard." He said slowly as he began to expect a big reaction from you which didn't really happen. You had heard the name but never really decided to explore it. Instead you smiled. "Y/N. Y/N L/N."
-
You and Finn talked for a while before he had to go and you had to get back to work. Although you hadn't understood he subject before, after your encounter with Finn it looked even more confusing than before.

You couldn't stop thinking about the curly haired boy. And that "hangout" you guys were to have the upcoming Saturday.

★彡☆*:.。.
SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT

GUYS PLEASE DONT SKIP THIS ! I've written a new book based on the show The Umbrella Academy and would be so happy if you guys wen to check it out please ?💕💗💓💖❤️