☁️✨

You rolled you eyes at your boyfriend. You guys had gotten into a stupid fight but because you were both stubborn you guys never apologized to each other.

You were a determined person so when you thought of an idea or anything else, your mind was automatically set on it.

You didn't try to act like a bitch but that's just how your brain worked.

What made it worse was the you were currently on a trip to New York City.
You had no one else with you except for Finn and his band.

After getting off the flight you got your bag and got into a taxi. Not a word was even spoken to each other on the ride to the hotel.

After getting to the hotel you found out that Finn had gotten himself his own room and you got the one you guys were originally supposed to share.

Your heart broke a bit because he wasn't even trying to solve the problem, but you sure as hell weren't going to be the one apologizing .

[the next day]

You had decided that you weren't going to sit around and wait for Finn to come into your room and apologize. You decided you were going to go to Time Square and enjoy your time there.
~~~~~~~~
You had gotten to Time Square and wandered around going into any store that caught your eye.

You were currently flipping through a book in a Barnes and Nobles store you had found when you felt someone tap on your shoulder.

You saw the cutest guy standing there and you began to smile. You were having a conversation when he suddenly asked for your number. It's like you basically forgot that you had a boyfriend.

You gave him you phone number and then got up.

You smiled at him before leaving, you where headed towards the doors exit when you saw paparazzi and fans filming the two of you through the big window.

Your eyes basically bulged out of your head when you saw all the cameras pointed at you.

You weren't a celebrity but you and Finn had been dating for quite a while so your face was pretty familiar.

You suddenly remembered Finn and ran to the hotel yourself.

You were in the elevator when your phone began to blow up. You began to choke up and your eyes began to gloss over when you saw what people were tagging you in.
~~~~~~~~~~
TMZ

Y/N L/N a cheater ?!

Earlier today a couple people noticed that Y/N L/N was seen in a local Barnes and Nobles store in New York City swapping phone numbers with a stranger.

Is our favorite ship #(your ship name with Finn) sinking?

We also got told that Finn Wolfhard is also here in New York City with his band members. Did the couple come together?

Are they broken up ?

Subscribe to us for later updates in these shocking events.
~~~~~~~~
You were now sobbing as you ran towards Finns room.

But you were far too late. When you opened the door you saw Finn with his head in his hands and his phone unlocked laying next to him.

You glanced at his phone and saw the article. You gulped. He had seen it.

"F-Finn it's not what you-"

He cut you off.

" I don't wanna hear it. I got you a ticket back home. Grab your shit and get the fuck away from me and my family. I don't ever want to see you!" Finns voice got louder and louder with each word.

You didn't reply you just ran out of his room grabbed your clothes , got in a taxi and headed straight towards the airport.

That was the last you ever saw of Finn. You had seen him on Jimmy Fallon and you were proud of him, but you hated that anything you saw reminded you of him.

You hated yourself for being so stubborn. If you simply could've apologized you would be with him in this exact moment.

But because you were so stubborn, you never said sorry and instead went and exchanged numbers with a stranger. 

You were truly heartbroken. You didn't even have the energy to leave your room at this point.

As for Finn, he could care less now. His friends and family told him not to waste his time sulking over a girl might've  never actually cared about him.

~~~~~~~~

I feel like this sucks but part 2 for my previous Mike wheeler Imagine is next !