☁️✨

Y/N stared at him from across the room of dancing/ sweating teens. He sat on the couch with his 3 best friends as he played around with a guitar he had found laying around.

Other than her, she was pretty sure he was he only 100% sober person in he entire house.
Y/N's bestfriend decided to throw a huge party and it had not gonna as planned.

She expected it to basically just be a huge hangout. But instead kids showed up with booze and 24 packs of beer that they had managed to sneak in from other peoples houses. 

She had been offered many drink but she refused. She knew that very bad things happened at high school parties. Especially if you aren't even sober.

She had just been drinking ice cold water from the fridge. Her crush, Finn had also just been reaching for the water.

Her and Finn had gone to the same Middle school and thats where she realized that she wasn't just an emotionless person.

He had showed her that people could make your inner feeling pop out and make you a nervous wreck when you were around them.

She watched from a distance as he got up and was heading towards the kitchen.

Y/N ran towards the table and pretended to be scrolling though Instagram to hide the fact she had been staring at him the whole time.

As Finn walked into the kitchen he made eye contact with her and smiled. She frowned as he was about to walk about but was shocked as he spun around.

"Hey uh my friends are pretty out of it and I'm assuming you're sober so uh would you like to um.. you know ? Hang out ?" He stuttered a bit.

Y/N smiled and have him a nod as she replied with a yes. He grabbed her wrist gently as he guided her through the crown and towards the couch where his friends were all now knocked out.

The rest of the the part ended with her and Finn goofing off withy a guitar and playing catch with a ping pong ball outside.

By the end of the night the two had become extremely close and had even gotten each other's numbers.

That day was a night to remember.
-
I think I might end this book at 100 imagines. Just so I can put all my focus towards Twisted, and then maybe u could make another Imagine book !🤠👊