☁️✨

[Mike Wheeler Part 1]

You and Mike used to have a special connection way before Eleven had come. Even the party had been sure that something had been going on between the two of you.

The day Mike had found Eleven in the woods you had even told him that you were suspicious of her. He had told you that you didn't have to worry about her.

But looking back on that I guess he was lying only to comfort you.

You had talked to Lucas and even he said that she was crazy and that they shouldn't trust her.

Even the rest of the party had been surprised when they found out that Eleven had automatically become part of the party.

You had know Mike for as long as you could remember and you had just been added to the party 8 months ago.

As the weeks went by something in the back of your mind clicked. She was staying, and she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

After Will began to have what you called his "episodes" you started to become more and more suspicious of Eleven. Ever since she had appeared more and more weird stuff began to happen.

You weren't a person to assume fully so you never exactly hated her. Until the day you found out what she truly was.

You and the party had gone to look for a gate to the "upside down" as Eleven had said previously.

You would keep turning around to make sure that no one else was following you and noticed that Eleven would constantly wipe her nose.

You thought nothing of it until you began to realize that you had now done a circle.

You noticed that something was off with your compass. "Hey Dustin is there anything that could make a your compass go I don't know in the wrong direction ?" You questioned.

"Only a massive amount of energy can why do you ask ?" He replied full of confusion.

Before you could reply something in Lucas's mind clicked. "It's you." He pointed directly at Eleven.

"Your insane." Mike said as he rolled his eyes.

"Think about it guys she's showed us her powers and she keeps wiping her nose ! And I know I didn't just notice it !"

"That's not true ! Come on Y/N tell him it's not true !" Mike shouted.

You put your head down but then quietly mumbled "I saw her wiping her nose.

Lucas walked up to eleven and grabbed her wrist forcefully. He lifted it up and here it was. Dry and fresh blood on the sleeve of her sweater.

"I-is it true El ?" Mike stumbled in his words a bit.

"Dangerous." Was all Eleven said with her eyes glossing over.

"See ! She really has been screwing us over !" Lucas yelled.

"She was only trying to protect us !" Mike attempted to defend Eleven.

"Mike can you not see it ? If she truly wanted to help us find Will we would be at the gate right now. She's not trying to protect us. She's hiding something from us." Y/N shouted at Mike.

Mike was now enraged with the two people he used to call his friends. 

"If you don't trust her then leave!" We're the last things you heard Mike say to you before you left the forest.

"Well I guess me and Y/N will be on our way then." Lucas spat out.

"Y/N you don't actually believe him do you ?" Mike said softly.

You had tears running down your cheeks. You simply ignored mike. You got back on your bike and followed Lucas out of the forest.
-

Part 2 coming soon.

I'm sorry if it wasn't anything close to the actual episode but I was too lazy to go and find the scene so I did it similarly but with my own twist. Hope you guys don't mind!