☁️✨

🚨ATTENTION: Finn is aged up to 18 I know it's underage still but just go with it.🚨

You were sitting on your couch watching T.V when you hear an abrupt pounding on your door.

You froze but then because you were a very curious person you opened the door to see Finn almost falling on the ground from leaning on the door.

He leaned against the door way but any sober person could tell that he was still failing to get up properly.

"Heyyyy Y/N" he slurred

You lightly smiled when you realized that he was drunk. You knew it was bad thing but drunk Finn always entertained you.

"Finn are you drunk again ?" You questioned even though you already knew the answer.

"Pshhh noooo" Finn said while stumbling his way over to you.

"Sit down Finn I'll go get you water." You sighed.

"I don't want water, I want apples." Finn said in a very childish tone. 

"Do you want them cut ?" You asked while smiling a bit.

Finn eagerly nodded and then followed you into the kitchen where he sat across from you on the kitchen island.

You were halfway through cutting the apples when you looked up and noticed Finn admiring you.

"Watcha looking at finnie" you said playfully.

"You" Finn said.

"Your pretty eyes."

"Your tiny freckles splattered kindly on your cheeks."

"And your rosy pink cheeks."

"God dammit Y/N I love you."

You were now full on blushing, but then brushed it off when you realized he'll probably forget this by the morning.

You placed the apples in a container and put them in the fridge for later.

You attempted to lead Finn into the guest room. "Get into bed Finn I'll see you in the morning."  Those words were the exact words Finn last heard before going to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

You were sleeping when you suddenly woke up to the noise of very loud groans coming from the guest room.

You chuckled and then got up to see how Finn was doing. "Hey, how you feeling?" You said with a light smile.

Finn groaned as a response.

"I put some Water and Advil on the nightstand. When your ready come downstairs and we can have breakfast together." You said in a quiet tone.

Finn nodded to you.

While you were halfway through making breakfast Finn came down the stairs.

You kept quite for a minute. All you could think about was what Finn had said yesterday.As if he was reading your mind Finn said "I meant everything I said last night."

You looked up and saw that he was staring right at you. He pulled you into a deep embrace.

You then let go and continued to make pancakes with the biggest smile on your face. You felt arms wrap around your waist and then a kiss to your cheek.

You were a happy girl.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello people. I wrote this at 2 A.M  so if there's any errors feel free to tell me.