The Beginning

*Raine
~1985 technology in 2018 are already invented to that year~

"Michael!! Bring back my shoes!!" I screamed while catching up to Michael, who got my shoes and teasing me.

"No Raine! You gotta promise me you'll stay for the night here in Neverland!!!" I stopped running and bend a little and held my knees. Damn! He's still the fastest runner between us.

"Fine! Whatever, just give back my shoes, Mikey!"

"Yeah yeah!" He went near me and he let me sat on the grass and he put my shoes on. Me and Michael were bestfriends for almost--our whole existence.. Before he became part of the Jackson 5, we were bestfriends. Though, my feelings for Michael kept on growing.. I just don't let it grow more, because it might end our friendship and maybe he only sees me as his bestfriend, nothing more.. But, we looked like a couple in public or in private. I just don't want him to know or sense that I have a crush on him. Well, we do have a call at each other.. I call him babe and he calls me baby.. I know it sounded like a couple but we usually do this stuff like it's nothing. My family is friends with Mike's family. But, both family knew that I'm arranged marriage to my boyfriend, Edward. Everybody knew it, except Michael. Poor man..

"Are you okay Raine??" He said while he rubbed my legs.

"Yeah.."

"No, you're not.."

"I don't know.."

"What do you mean? You know, you could tell me anything, right?"

"I know, but something will changed if I tell you this.."

"What do you mean change??"

"Mike, everybody knows this, even me, except you.."

"What?"

"My family, well, they arranged marriage me with Edward.." God knows how much Michael hates Edward, by the look of his face.

"No! You can't marry your freak boyfriend, baby! He's a maniac! I'm telling you!!" He stood up and I just looked at him.

"You know how much I hate that guy Raine! Why did they do this to you?" I just sighed deeply and held my knees.

"You know what, something WILL definitely change, Raine.." I just looked at him and he stormed out and went inside his house. I stood up and got my things from his couch and went to my car and drove home. While driving, my mind can't get rid of Michael. I just felt my tears fell on my cheeks and I immediately wiped it off. I reached home and I went out of my car. I locked my car door and went inside. I saw no one is in the house, so I went straight to my room. Mom and dad are on the set taping for their new movie. My parents are Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.

~RING...RING~

I looked at my phone and saw it's Michael, calling. I just pressed answer but never said a word.

~CALL~

M: Raine, baby.. (SILENCE) I'm sorry, it's just that.. I can't let you marry him.. The truth is... I don't want you to marry some guy, except......me..

'Am I hearing this??!! He wants me to marry him?😱'

M: Raine, baby.. Baby.., are you there??

R: Yeah...

M: I liked you from the very start of our friendship, I just don't want to ruin it, because you're very special to me and I don't want to lose you. You're my everything Raine.. You're the only girl to make me feel like this--

R: You have Brooke with you..

M: (Silence)

R: I like you too Mike, but this isn't going to work out. I gotta go Mike.. Bye..

M: Wait!!!

~END~

I end the call and just went out of the room and I went to my car before Michael comes here and see me. I just drove to the place nobody knew except for me. As I arrived on that hill, I went out and sat on top of my car. I just breathe and it calms me so much. My phone keeps on buzzing and saw the name of Michael, calling me again and again. I didn't bother to answer it, until I received a message from him.

Michael: Baby, where are you?? You're not in your home.. I'm worried sick baby.. I need to talk to you, please..

I just looked at the marvelous scenery ahead of me. This helped me calm down and appreciate the beauty of California. The whole city is marvelous, the city lights are now alive and the sunset makes the city more beautiful and colorful. Just then, I smiled at the thought Michael liked me, but I don't want him to have a difficulty in his relationship with Brooke Shields. I mean they look cute together but my mind tells me to do a plan to make Brooke and Michael broke up, but my heart tells me to just leave them and I'll support them even though it hurts. I chose what my heart says, be happy for them even if it hurts a lot. I looked at my phone and dialled the number of my boyfriend, Edward.

~CALL~

E: Hey babe..

R: Could we cancel the wedding?

E: What? (Background voice: babe, who are you talking to??)

'It's a girl's voice!' I thought to myself.

R: Are you cheating on me?! (I said in my calm voice)

E: Lemme explain..

R: That's okay.. You're forgiven.. Let's just cancel the wedding..

E: Are you okay?

R: Yeah, I just want my freedom first that's why I canceled the wedding.. By the way, just tell your parents about our talk and bye, I gotta go..

E: Okay, bye..

~END~

What an unsual move of mine.. It's like I'm kinda happy that I'm single again and I have my space but then, I remembered Michael. Let's be honest, I want Michael, too. But, the risk of him and Brooke fighting over me, I just don't like the idea. Maybe I could be JUST FRIENDS with him. Maybe being his best friend is not the right thing. Maybe it's the best idea to just let him go and insist him on being with Brooke, because she's the GIRLFRIEND, not me.

~RING RING~

I looked at it again and saw it's Michael. I decided to answer it and tell him my decisions.

~CALL~

R: Michael, I needed to tell you something..

M: Let me speak first.. I need you here with me and I want to talk to you in person.

R: I can't Michael..

M: Baby---

R: Mike, let's stop calling each other like we're a couple, which we aren't.

M: What do you mean??

R: Mike, I want to be just friends with you, no more than friends. I don't want to start a fight between you and Brooke all because me and you liking each other. I don't want to grow anymore feelings with you. We're not best friends anymore...

M: Why are you hurting me Raine?

R: It's for your own good Mike, I don't want to cause anymore trouble. I just want you to be happy with Brooke.

M: But you're saying that we can't be best friends anymore. That hurts me Raine..

R: I love you Mike, but I can't..

~END~

I ended the call cause it's too much for me.. How I wish I could end my life now! I got down and drove the car, as I was driving, my car got hit by a big truck and I hit my head pretty hard and my car kept on turning, until I collapsed from the hard impact of my head.